Reviews for Just Trying to be Nice
JPLE chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oh, I loved it! I must admit I'm a slash fan - so usually Albus Severus/scorpius is my next-gen ship of choice - but I really enjoyed this!

I really enjoyed the characters you constructed. Draco clearly comes out in scorpius, although at the same time he seems to be his own person. Lily is stubborn and a bit prissy - but entirely believable like that.

All in all, my only criticism is that it should have been longer - because this was not enough to quench my thirst :)
GreenApple94 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I really enjoyed this little oneshot. it's sooo cute :D
pen7sword chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Haha all your one-shots are so cute and perfect and in character! Lovelovelove!
kinsley delilah chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
LOVE IT!
alljuststories chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
LOL, wonderful drabble. Damn it! I read another drabble!

I wouldn't think too much of Lily's taste in books if she was totally engrossed with twilight. There isn't that much suspense, action, etc. in it. (Now I feel embarassed because I was also totally engrossed in Twilight when I read it. The best in the series. New Moon was OK, but Eclispe was just Bella being depressed and Breaking Dawn...ugh...
sweaterweather21 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
The way your portray Lily and Scorpius is the exact opposite of the way I do, but I still ship Lily/Scorpius and I still love this.

Lily's attitude at being interrupted was perfect, and Scorpius' arrogance was a nice touch.

The last four lines were genius, they made the fic, in my opinion;)

"Then he was gone.

Lily stared after him, then let out an impatient huff of air and sat back down, scowling.

She had liked it.

Damn it!"

Great job, you should write Next Gen more often *winks*

Olivia
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
"Well, it is. It's kind of old, and it's about a girl who falls in love with a sparkling–"

This made me laugh hysterically. As did the ending!

Their wittiness makes me smile as well.

Great job! I didn't see any grammar mistakes, either.

(*_*)
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I love these! It's so nice imagining different pairings and how they might have kissed!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Well, that was certainly shocking. Who would've thought Gamma would ever write nextgen? XP Lily Lu reading twilight because it's funny is great. XD liked the story, nice job! :D
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
lol, congrats on writing your first next-gen! :)

I've never been a big fan myself but I like to read it occasionally. This was very good!

OMG, LILY IS SO READING TWILIGHT! xD

lol lol lol.

Very cute angry teen kiss.

Nice job!

Can't wait for the Ron/Luna. It's one of my favorite pairings. :)
Light Under My Skin chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
lol this is really cute! I like this :)