Reviews for Transformations
NotoriousBunny chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
nice! i like it so far! you really captured the characters. i can imagine them speaking in my head. great job!
DeepBlueJoy chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
I'm really impressed by the quality of the writing. Wasn't quite sure if this was a crossover universe or something you came up with... it sounds kind of 7 samurai-ish. Anyway, it was quite a story.

Blue
Cathy chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
Oh, please do a sequel, or several sequels. I've been waiting for a while for one, and would love to see how Danny and Martin interact with Chris and Vin. I'm also interested to see how Danny manages to handle having a boss at work while being 'the boss' of New York.

Thanks for sharing.
Snowbeardolphin chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
I like how you ended transformations and looking forward to reading the sequel when it gets posted.

Snowbeardolphin chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
I like how you wrote chapter 4 and looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Iawen Londea chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
I'm enjoying this thoroughly. I really like your vampire lore. It's very unique which makes this story all the more refreshing. The connection between Martin and Danny is great, love their friendship. I feel horrible for all our characters here-Sam, Jack and Viv having lose three teammates and not knowing what happened to them or if they're okay, only three days after Danny's first attack. That must be horrible.

And of course, what Danny and Martin are both going through. I'm highly looking forward to the next chapter.

Do you have other Without a Trace fics you haven't posted here?
Snowbeardolphin chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
I like how you wrote this chapter and can't wait to read more.

Skylard20 chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
How exciting, youv'e not only whump on martin and possible more in the future, now I see Buck and the others coming into the picture and they are "Kin" Love it love it. can't wait to read more
Iawen Londea chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
This is a great second chapter. You continue the action but also take the time to show the residual impact the first attack had, not just on Danny but on the rest of the team as well. You even do both at the same time. Well done. This was exciting, I can't wait to read more!
Skylard20 chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
How exciting, just read both chapters. I do hate to say love Martin getting whump on But what has the crazy woman got in store for both guys. Can't wait to read more.
Cathy chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I'm so happy that you're posting this story here - although at first, I didn't remember the title, so I thought it was a brand new story from you! Having it archived here will definitely make it easier to find in the future. And hopefully increase the chances of there being a sequel?

Thanks for sharing.
Snowbeardolphin chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I like how you started the story and can't wait to read more.

mirella chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
wow! Great. mysterious story with my favourite characters involved. Danny and Martin are the best FBI pair ever and you showed how strong their friendship is. Martin worrying for Danny and taking care of him at the to meet the old, gruffy but caring boss...Intriguing story: Hope you'll update soon! BRAVA ! Mirella -Italy -
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I'm very excited about this fic and where you'll go with it. October is the perfect month for a story like this and I'm thrilled that you're focusing on a friendship between Danny and Martin. I think it's great that you're using your own vampire lore as well. Poor Danny, being tortured like that! Excellent. I hope you plan to post chapter two soon. :)