Reviews for Hold
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Kurt's thoughts seem really spot on.
ATouchOfPoison chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
These rection fics will get me through to 3 weeks (i think) until the actual episode. Although, I will cheat, and watch it online, as I'm from the UK, and we get it 2 days after america but that's too long to wait.

THANK YOU!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
OMG...this cannot seriously be happening...no way...they would never show something this SEXY! Would they? Oh god, can we just skip to episode five right NOW? PLEASE? AHHHHHH!

However, I'm also dreading it because that's when we meet Sebastian. BUT...I'll be a little consoled when I see this scene. YUM. Sounds pretty steamy. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE MY KLAINE FANTASY MAKE OUT WISHES COME TRUE!
Colorblind City chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Wow, just the absolute best part is that THANK YOU you just gave it a different approach. Instead of it being: Kurt's afraid/refuses to have his first time outside of a bar, it's: Kurt wants it to be special for Blaine.

I just love you, thank you, so so much, i now love Kurt so much more, this reasoning never occurred to me, but i'm so glad you came up with it, now every thing makes a lot more sense.
padfoot's prose chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I was so, so glad that you wrote three fics in reaction to those spoilers!

This is brilliant and you are fantastic and Kurt's POV is perfect in this, so I have no idea why you would think you can't write him!
inukimeko chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
*bows down to you* i love you so much and i don't even know you but i don't care cause this is exactly how i want to that scene to play out. you did it so great.

now we just have to wait till november eight...

-Jessica
mardie186 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Yes, Kurt had to put a stop to it. Their first time should be private. And memorable. To both of them. After months of waiting.

Not a drunken hookup. Kurt deserves better. You'd think they would have learned after Rachel's house party. Not to mention even thinking of driving after drinking. Come on now! But a little groping. Yeah, I'm fine with that!
nfl19 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This is excellent. Beyond excellent, of course, but you're writing is always that way. This is just how I pictured it in my head, and it's everything I ever hoped it would be. You know, just screw RIB, can we have you write this scene instead? :D

The only thing is, now I'm even more excited for this episode. GAAAHHHH