Reviews for Part Time Pets
So cute!
MisstyX0007 chapter 2 . 5/3/2017
Ohh gosh...Hehehhe
Wolf1989 chapter 5 . 6/17/2016
So cute! So many laughs! Why haven't you write more chapters?! PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Here's some food for your thoughts. I've had a few experiences with cats. I'm not sure how some of these could be worked into your plot and I'm fine if you change them, but I would really appreciate more to these CUTE stories. Cats are hunters right? I've never seen one that isn't. Even my house cats hunted. I'm not sure why Prowl would hunt and I could just see Prime's face if he brought home a dead animal, but Starscream could like be trying to court Red Alert or something. One of my cats kept running off and sometimes I wouldn't see him for days. I'm not sure why Starscream would run away that long what with Red next store but maybe Prowl had to do an errand for Prime and didn't tell him or he needed to temporarily go back to the company for a job and Optimus is worried something bad happened to him or that Prowl ran off because he was bad to him, and all that results in Optimus realizing he really likes Prowl. One of my cats liked to try to claw his way onto one of my dog's back they weren't trying to mate or anything like that, they just didn't like each other. Can't think of anyone Prowl would do that to or maybe he does it to Prime to get his attention, but I could see Starscream actually trying mate with Red and Red going berserk on him again. My boss has a dog, couple of cats, and some kittens. Usually they get along but a while ago the dog was bothering one of the kittens and one of the cats pounced on its head and dug its claws into him and the dog went wild trying to get him off, the dog lived of course but he did bother the kitten again. I thought Prowl and Prime could be out and they see someone bothering an Anibot and before Prime steps in Prowl does and earns Prime's respect for defending others, or someone is tortureing Red and Starscream saves him and tries to hit on him again. Anyway pleeeeeeease update more soooooon!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2016
Please Pleeease PLEEEEEEEASE! Write more! This is sooooooooooo CUTE! So Soundwave and Blaster? Hope they find a home. Is Starscream seriously going to try hooking up with Red? Ratchet is going to kill the twins if those femmes don't. Please more Optimus and Prowl. And is Starscream really out to get Megatron or is he and Jazz just conspiring to torment him? PLEEEEEEEASE just update soon! I'm desperate to see what happens next!
skyice98 chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
You should continue this it's really good.
Mynameis Ciel chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
l like this story I keep coming back to read it. Please do more chapters I want to read them so badly ! Prowl is so cute !
Mouse chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Please don't have a writers block or something I need to know what happens to Soundwave! This is so good, please continue.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
My dog lays Down on my homework every time sit on the floor.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Y U NO MAKE MORE CHAPTERS!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Been, I lie not, for 53 minutes straight. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE, PLEASE MAKE MORE!
ChallengeFate chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
This is awesome! You should update this, please?! *All Anibots look at you with wide pitiful optics*
Catchfire chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
I love this series. I hope you continue it soon.
Reclusive Owl chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
OMP! This is such a cute story! Can't wait to read more!
Ratchet is such an adorable bunny! Wait! Don't tell him I said that... *glances nervously from side to side* I don't wanna die...