Reviews for Part Time Pets
The Unbelievable chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
i was wondering if you were going to bring those two in. we gotta have them to torment Ratchet! XD and i love Prowl so much! I want Prowl Kitty!

great chapter! update soon!
fanfictionlover23 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Great chapter! This chapter is so funny! I like how Ratchet knocked out Sunstreaker. I wonder how lunch with the Twins will go. I can imagine Chromia with Ironhide on a leash. That's funny! Poor Optimus, you should know cats do whatever they want. Prowl is so cute when he purrs. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please, update soon.
Jovianokami chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Awww, I was hoping that Elita or Chromia would be a Anibot. That would have been cute. So who was the bot that was teasting Hide? And please tell me your going to draw a pic of Chromia with Ironhide on a leash!
GrimsonAshes chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
You know, at first I wasn't too crazy on the whole anibot thing but the concept has fully wormed its way into my heart.

So very cute!
Crazygrrl XD chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Having him on a leash certainly IS interesting... XD can we see what happens when BUNNY goes out to lunch? ;D

P.S. I loved the B. U. Double N. Y. BUNNY! OMG I LAUGHED SO HARD! XD but I DID just drink 3 sodas so that might have something to do with it...
Shinigami-Sama1 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
OLO.

Great chapter.

Enjoyed it reall. . . very much. . . okay a whole lot.

Porlw is soooo funny, what was he staring at? Was he staring at Jazz outside, wondering what he was doing out there? Can he see some of the other Anibots doing stuff out there? Don't tell me he saw a bird and decided to stare not like he was gonna bust open a window and jump out.. . . wait was he even staring out a window or at something else?

Keep up the great work.

Update soon.

Later.
Moonlight black rose chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
OOH OHH ME! ME!*waves hand in the air* I find the idea of Chromia with Ironhide on a leash funny! XD
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Omgz! Roflmao! .' Hide on a leash! I can't breathe! But awesome chapter.
Katea-Nui chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
LMFAO XD

Can't wait for more ;)

Would LOVE to see how 'lunch' goes XD
Shelly929 chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Love this story so much. Prowl behaves just like my old cat, Lily.

So tempted to write something like this, curse you for getting my mind on that idea.

You write wonderfully btw.
aquila333 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
Oooh, I like the Red/Starscream pairing! And your right, Red does just scream "Molest me! I'm innocent!" Prowl is just so precious as a cat, with all his feline-ness :3
The Unbelievable chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
to be honest, i do not feel that sorry for Optimus. i got three cats of my own, i know his pain times three! XD
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
Lol poor red. It begins!
Shinigami-Sama1 chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Loved it!

Great!

Prowl would make a really cute Cat.

Starscream would never learn, Then again it's cute to see Red Alert and Starscream interact.

As for cats, I had a cat named Spooky cause he was fluffy and all black, yet it was male. He was soooooooo Lazy, He would play with anything and everything even the broom, actually the broom was his favorite scratching post, my mom didn't like it. But Spooky was soooo Lazy my brother would pick him up tuck him in his arm and squeeze spooky's paws or push on his little nose and Spooky would do nothing but let himself. If I was laying on the couch he would lay on top and not move, preferably lay on the middle of my back. He was fat though when he wanted to get a mouse only time he moved like lightning. I also had another cat while I was going to school named Tsuki(Moon in Japanese) who at 6am would go to my room door, he slept in the living room, and meow til I came out and served him his breakfast. Damn cat was like an alarm clock that wouldn't shut up unless fed at 6am. Get me up for the bus though so smart cat even though it was anoying on Saturday and Sunday when there wasn't any school to wake up to.

Keep up the great work.

Update soon.

Later.
smokingcaramels chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Oh Starscream you make my day. "I demand a squeaky toy!"
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »