Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fold
ej-83 chapter 31 . 9/30
Nice.. Wonder what will be the reaction to both severus and sirius when they find out that severus is one of harry's names..hehehe..n also the fold.. Update soon
Thrushsong k'Varis chapter 31 . 8/7
I'm really enjoying this story so far, can't wait to see what they do to terrorize Umbridge.
Ooh I do wonder if he'll ever know who he recieved that from.. :3
Caithlinn13 chapter 31 . 4/10
:D loved this chapter! Especially the confrontation between Harry and his godfather and the lesson with Severus afterwards. :) Glad he finally sees Harry in a different light. Wonder what he'll think of Harry's mindscape..
Looking forward to next chapter! :3 Please update soon? (Meanwhile I'll reread the story for the -nth time.. xD
Bye for now. :)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 31 . 4/9
This is such an amazing story! I really hope that you'll update soon!
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 31 . 4/5
More please:)
daithi4377 chapter 31 . 4/4
Augusta always was a sharp cookie...she is and will a formidable ally for Harry and the Fold. It's rather sad that Sirius does not see how wrong it is for fourto gang up on one. The fact that the harsher stuff was in reaction to something Severus said to Lily us even worse because if they hadn't if humiliated him in public he would never have said what he did. I don't think he's ruined his relationship with Sirius and Remus but hopefully Harry's words will have Sirius thinking and hopefully growing up and acknowledging that they were wrong. Yes Remus never participated but he stood by and watched which in some ways is worse than participating especially since he was the Prefect of the group.
DarkRavie chapter 31 . 4/4
Great story. I really like it and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
dobbys-stinger chapter 31 . 4/4
Glad to see a update again good little scene with Nev Gran
babygirly chapter 30 . 4/2
moreeee or longer chapters and dont worry About how many chapters. Just White the story like you want too
bridgeportfox chapter 2 . 3/30
I'm enjoying your story but am finding the conversations a little hard to follow. For example:
"Where do you live now?" He looked at her a moment.
"Hogwarts." She looked like she wanted to roll her eyes.
"I meant during the summers." Harry looked away.

It reads like the Hogwarts line is being said by Eileen instead of Harry since it is in the same paragraph. The next line seems like Harry is saying it rather than Eileen. It would read easier if you would put the comment in the graph with the person talking.
He looked at her a moment. "Hogwarts."
She looked like she wanted to roll her eyes. "I meant during the summers."
Or you could add who said what to the line to prevent confusion.
she-who-waits-in-darkness chapter 30 . 3/28
So happy to have finally caught up and I love Verity
animal lover13 chapter 1 . 3/21
I haven't read this yet, but in your little blurb to catch people's interest, you said "Stars at end of 4th book." I'm pretty sure you mean "Starts."

Keep writing
daithi4377 chapter 30 . 3/21
So Lucius actually loves his wife and son and didn't want him to join the Death Munchers. So by upping the abuse in order to make Draco want to leave was the only way he could save his family. Drastic but it worked and I think once things are explained to Draco and Narcissa they will forgive him...they may never forget bit they may forgive him...if Lucius survives. Very interesting chapter I can't wait for the next update.
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 30 . 3/21