Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fold
Calmzone1 chapter 31 . 3/8
I’m so glad I found your story again. I do think think I had it followed or bookmarked. I’m pretty sure that I haven’t read this chapter, or if I did, I didn’t remember finishing it. (Just FYI, there is a sentence where the last letter of a word is joined to the front of the next quite a few times in Smarten’s section)

I’m really enjoying the story, and can’t wait to read more. I want to know how Sirius and Remus are going to handle the previous discussion, are they going to tell Albus, will they find out more about why Harry emancipated himself? I’m assuming that Severus will be able to really help Harry with occluding his mind. Will Severus get to see Draco again before the end of summer? Will he be able to hint to them that Lucius had to do it to protect them, or at least to encourage them to protect themselves the only way they could? Will Severus be able to get Harry’s help if he sees some initiations so he knows what Voldemort said? Perhaps then he can help Severus and Lucius. I always feel that a lot of the teens that got involved around the time Sev joined were bamboozled or forced through family pride to follow in their parents’ footsteps and follow this amazing man,...who then proceeded to make another Horcrux and lose himself to insanity. Thus, they were stuck. SOme were happy to be there, others remained because to do so meant death.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/30/2017
Type your review is a fantastic story! I love AU stories. Yours is very encompassing and ambitious. I noticed you have not updated since April, please nourish your muse so they don't wither and die. I would love to continue following this story to a conclusion.
ej-83 chapter 31 . 9/30/2017
Nice.. Wonder what will be the reaction to both severus and sirius when they find out that severus is one of harry's names..hehehe..n also the fold.. Update soon
Thrushsong k'Varis chapter 31 . 8/7/2017
I'm really enjoying this story so far, can't wait to see what they do to terrorize Umbridge.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/11/2017
Ooh I do wonder if he'll ever know who he recieved that from.. :3
Caithlinn13 chapter 31 . 4/10/2017
:D loved this chapter! Especially the confrontation between Harry and his godfather and the lesson with Severus afterwards. :) Glad he finally sees Harry in a different light. Wonder what he'll think of Harry's mindscape..
Looking forward to next chapter! :3 Please update soon? (Meanwhile I'll reread the story for the -nth time.. xD
Bye for now. :)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 31 . 4/9/2017
This is such an amazing story! I really hope that you'll update soon!
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 31 . 4/5/2017
More please:)
daithi4377 chapter 31 . 4/4/2017
Augusta always was a sharp cookie...she is and will a formidable ally for Harry and the Fold. It's rather sad that Sirius does not see how wrong it is for fourto gang up on one. The fact that the harsher stuff was in reaction to something Severus said to Lily us even worse because if they hadn't if humiliated him in public he would never have said what he did. I don't think he's ruined his relationship with Sirius and Remus but hopefully Harry's words will have Sirius thinking and hopefully growing up and acknowledging that they were wrong. Yes Remus never participated but he stood by and watched which in some ways is worse than participating especially since he was the Prefect of the group.
DarkRavie chapter 31 . 4/4/2017
Great story. I really like it and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
dobbys-stinger chapter 31 . 4/4/2017
Glad to see a update again good little scene with Nev Gran
babygirly chapter 30 . 4/2/2017
moreeee or longer chapters and dont worry About how many chapters. Just White the story like you want too
bridgeportfox chapter 2 . 3/30/2017
I'm enjoying your story but am finding the conversations a little hard to follow. For example:
"Where do you live now?" He looked at her a moment.
"Hogwarts." She looked like she wanted to roll her eyes.
"I meant during the summers." Harry looked away.

It reads like the Hogwarts line is being said by Eileen instead of Harry since it is in the same paragraph. The next line seems like Harry is saying it rather than Eileen. It would read easier if you would put the comment in the graph with the person talking.
He looked at her a moment. "Hogwarts."
She looked like she wanted to roll her eyes. "I meant during the summers."
Or you could add who said what to the line to prevent confusion.
she-who-waits-in-darkness chapter 30 . 3/28/2017
So happy to have finally caught up and I love Verity
animal lover13 chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
I haven't read this yet, but in your little blurb to catch people's interest, you said "Stars at end of 4th book." I'm pretty sure you mean "Starts."

Keep writing