Reviews for The Wrong One
Anne chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
She's so disgusting. And yet somehow I always pity the evil characters, the ones who've committed atrocities. Because I know that something bad must have happened to them to make them like that, they were just unlucky. I don't think anyone's truly evil. I think you understand.
diggzer chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I never even knew that Bellatrix was capable of kissing! Still, I don't envy Rodolphus...
owluvr chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
OMG i know what you are all thinking. have any mo There's some crazy girl that keeps reviewing stories. Doesn't she have a life? Well thank you very much, I do have a life, but fanfiction is now part of that so I am living my life. SO HA! If you weren't thinking that, carry on. Anyway, I feel like you captured Bellatrix's personaliliy really well. It was a spectatular job! Im going to go read some more of your Bellatrix fics (if you have any more)
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This was breathtaking. It really captured Bellatrix's feelings towards both her husband and her Lord - how she loved one and didn't care for the other.

Bellatrix is a truly frightening woman, isnt she.

loved this!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Bella, a very scary woman. Keep writing, this is perfect
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Aw, so sad. ):

I like how Bellatrix imagined that she was Voldy-Pants because we all know that she not so secretly loves him and I really can't picture her loving Rodolphus.

It was really good, great job.

I feel really bad for Rodolphus because he thinks that he's loved but he's not. :(

* random applause *

thanks for entering and very nice job! :)