Reviews for iReally Do Love You
McCurdian4eva chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I love this. I thought Seddie could be like bade to be honest. But then again creddie fans would stop watching iCarly. (Not that I care about creddie fans...)
PeachRing chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
OHMYGODDDDDDDDD! Okay, first of all, nice story. Dude, you said "sucking on each others faces" and then I lost it. :D I'm still laughing, that was just too good. Haha. My mom just came into my room to ask if I was okay cuz I fell off my chair...Because of them sucking on each others faces...Hahaa. c: Okay, ta ta ferrr now. ;]
PftFan99 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I get deja vu of our conversations here... D

So I come to your profile, ready to send you an uber long PM to cure my boredom as I wait for you to reply to the other ones and I see THIS I'm like, "NOWAI" and you're like, "YESWAI." in my mind so I read it.

*Y U NO FACE* Y U NO TELL ME ABOUT THIS EARLIER? D

But seriously, this was freakin' epic. Yes, very awkwarrd descriptions of kissing, but it makes me all blushy thinking of Seddie fr-.. tongue kissing. I duno, French kissing sounds weird and awkward. D

Annnddd... THIS WAS SO AWESOME I WANT TO READ IT AGAIN SO IM GOING TO. XD

*says in GIR voice* “I'm gonna read it again!”

Oh, I was meaning to ask, Are those two daughters of Seddie; US? CB

And here I am making an uber long review like I'm replying to one of your uber long PMs. Gah... I'm not gonna be able to wake up in the morning. D
alex02 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Awesome
3cooldog92 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Finally a story that puts them back together instead of repeating that horrible ending.
rocketninjaslap chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Awwww... That ending was so cute.

DAMN I DONT GET TO SEE iCARLY ANYMORE COS MY MOM IS ALWAYS HOOOOOOME!
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
wow! nice job!
emily chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
oh you made this i thought sam actully said this oh it would be cool if freddie made sam jealous after iq and went out with carly but i guess seddie is more funny but creddie is more romantic
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Aww this is cute!
Geekquality chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Great one-shot! I loved it! :D And I haven't responded in PMs in forever, my the way. D: I just haven't gotten to doing so. Sighh.