Reviews for Greet us, beautiful Suomi!
Karalora chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
I was going to say that you should post a flowchart to your dA account or something. By the end of the last chapter I pretty much had all the pieces in the right places, but it does help to see it spelled out like this.
Karalora chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
BRAVISSIMA! I haven't enjoyed a fanfic in any fandom this much in quite a long time. In addition to being uproariously funny, it was pleasant mental exercise having to pay close attention to every word or else risk missing a) a clue, or b) a joke.

But I have to ask: Was there any point to the bit with the nuns earlier? Or was it just a nice random Weird Shit signifier?
Fluffiet chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
"Täällä on Suomi!"

I LOVE THAT MOVIE.

This chapter was hilarious.
Karalora chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
I think I have never been so amused to be proven wrong. No..."amused" probably isn't the right word. Is there a stronger one? You get "amused" when something is amusing, so what are you when something is roflmao hilarious? That's what I am.

The beauty of this story is all the little blink-and-you-miss-it lines, like the one about Netherlands. I make sure to read each chapter two or three times before reviewing, just to make sure I'm not missing something blatantly obvious that you deserve fulsome praise for writing.

Have I told you yet that you have a much more *creatively* dirty mind than I do? I'm a total pervert, but my imagination tends to conk out in the arena of raunchy humor. I really admire it about you. I laughed so hard at the "Nazi torture" roleplay that I startled the cat. (So now I guess we're even.)

More, more!
Karalora chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
I was right, wasn't I? Eh, never mind, I guess out I'll find out next time...though I've a feeling there's still plenty left to wonder about! For instance: socks?

I also get a giggle every time you do something new with Iceland's demons. Is it just me, or are we involved in an implicit game of oneupsmanship to see who can make them the weirdest and/or creepiest without crossing some unknown line?
Fluffiet chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
I love you.

This is wonderful.

...Um...and what exactly did Norway try to do to Greenland?
Karalora chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Another excellently hilarious chapter from our dear author! "This sentence fragment right here" had me busting a gut because it was such an unexpected little bump against the fourth wall of the story.

Note to Finland: Denmark would be easier to locate if you would answer his phone calls.

Actually, though, I think I've figured out where he is...in the proximal sense, anyway. The ultimate sense still needs more clues.
Karalora chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
I'm already having a pretty good weekend. It's telling that it got even better when I got home from errands and found the new chapter waiting. (There were actually FOUR notification messages in my inbox. I guess was really excited about the update!)

I think the thing that made me laugh the most was the description of the demon's vocalization. For the most part, things are still pretty confusing...which I guess is deliberate on your part. I'll just have to look forward to the point where we (and Finland) have more answers than questions!
PurpleLeopard chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
OH GOD! LOLOL LMAO

I lvoe it so much! I couldn't asl for a better fic. Though one critisism might be that Humon seems to break up her Countries into Regions not states/Provinces/ whatever so instead of Texas maybe it's the Southwest?
Karalora chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
THE AWESOME CONTINUES! YAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

Not having seen either movie, this is reminding me a lot of the premise for "The Hangover" (obviously enough) with a side order of "Dude, Where's My Car?" I don't know if that was intentional or not, but either way, it's probably going to be funnier and smarter than either. Piecing together The Night Before is going to be fuuuuuuuunnnnnnn...
Fluffiet chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
YOU UPDATED!

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!
LockedBackground chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
So here's the deal.

I had a horrible day today, and I came home in a terrible mood. I loaded the SatW Archive, saw this story (which I had only skimmed through the first time), and decided to read it properly.

This made my day ten times better. This is hilarious! Especially the bit when Denmark climbed onto Norway...gold, just gold.

Bless you. :D
Karalora chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Oh god, this had me cracking up so badly. I think it's funnier than my stuff. Do continue!
Fluffiet chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I'm begging you to make more. Please.