Reviews for Home
ForeverFan13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
awweeeee! I loved this!
diane chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Cute story. Although the Craig/Ellie relationship development in the show was something I just couldn't buy (along with him becoming a rock star...lame).
AMillionMilesAway612 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Before Eclare came along, Crellie was my ultimate couple (with the exception of Semma. But they even overrule Eclare in my book). Unfortunately, there’s not too many fanfics, or rather, good fanfics, about Ellie and Craig. But when I saw that you wrote a one-shot about them, I got so incredibly happy because I knew it would be amazing. And it was!

I give you so much credit, because whenever you write a one-shot, it’s not just written because you think “I just want to make my two characters fall in love for no reason and have absolutely no plot to it.” Every time you upload something, whether it be a chapter of a story or just a simple one-shot like this, it always feels as though you had a goal. There was something that you needed to let out through your wonderful writing, a story you had to tell. And let me tell you, you wrote this one beautifully.

Ellie and Craig’s relationship was delivered with the perfect punch of sarcasm, sweetness, romance, and just good-old humor. And honestly, if you posted this exact story as an Eli/Clare one (minus the names and obvious details) I would have found it out of character. You truly captured not only their personalities, but the effects that their struggles had on them.

Their conversation at The Dot kind of reminded me of going down a hill. It started out very casual and friend-like, but slowly and slowly it became more than that, a little bit deeper. Not once was there a moment where everything suddenly shifted- it was a row of dialogue and actions (like turning over their hands so they could link fingers) that flowed together perfectly. This entire one-shot was complete and utter smooth-sailing. Sometimes a story doesn’t need a huge conflict to be good. Sometimes all it needs is good characters and a great author to write it out. And this one-shot had both.

So I give this one-shot a 10.5/10 (an extra .5 for having Marco in there). This had me smiling from ear to ear. Their date was exactly the kind of thing they would do on the show. Their dialogue was quirky and cute and so damn sweet. There were some parts where I would laugh and others where I wanted to cry because it was so sweet. Great job!

-Jenna!
CrashAgainstMySkin chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I absoultely love this! You did such an amazing job and everything fit perfectly, great job!
hunnyfresh chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I love Crellie, and I thought you captured both of them perfectly. Oh, if only the show could revisit crellie and have them together again like this. Too bad the show just makes characters disappear.

You did a fantastic job. Thank you for writing it.
takethecurve chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Aww, that was cute! I quite enjoyed it!