Reviews for Walking After Midnight
delena1864 chapter 7 . 3/23
OMG LOVE THIS! LOVE THEM .AWESOME
Heather chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Great little story! I enjoyed it. It is well written and has an interesting plot. Thanks for writing, I can't wait to read more from you!
Madison chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
AMAZING! Your words created imagery so easily and just... Wow, that was astounding!
psymplemind chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
I love the plate tectonics. That was awesome. 2 thumbs up! :) thank you for sharing your story with all of us ( and might I ask...if Julie Pleck and Kevin Williamson kill Damon off...we riot! Pitchforks, torches, clubs...the whole shebang? Yeah?). . :). TEAM DAMON!
I know if they kill Daryl we all riot...if they kill Teryon ( sp?)or the Kaleesi) we all riot(GoT reference) , or Miles or Monroe, etc...
If you love vampires in general hoping you are watching Dracula! Jonathon Rhys Meyers IS Dracula...the show is amazing...cast, costumes, set...the whole thing is too awesome for words...perfect! Only 10 episodes...aired thru #6 and holding until jan 3 in the US...TVD #100 episode. January 23. Will Katherine die? Almost everybody that's ever been on the show are going to be n this episode! Flashbacks? Or the 'veil comes down'?
psymplemind chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
Only Delena for me too but I am disturbingly drawn to Elijah and Kol...I've met them both at conventions...Nathaniel is 1000x better looking in person and the sweetest guy on the planet! Daniel is a tiny bit better looking but almost the same as on TV and just as formal/stiff as his character (which I love). Btw. Paul is remarkably better looking in person! I did like a double then triple take the first time I saw him! He is evidently not photogenic! Ian and Damon are the same...what you see on TV is beautiful gorgeous elegant Ian. Bonnie looks the same in person, Tyler (short) the same...very nice guy too Jeremy is hysterical constantly making wise cracks...but Nathaniel is 'my' baby. If you get a chance to go to a TVD convention you should go! I've been to three and they've all been wonderful fun!
psymplemind chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
I'm with you on the 'drives me crazy' when they don't finish (WIP)...glad to know you finish yours...:). I don't write but if I did I think I'd write the whole thing then either post it all at once or set a schedule to post. One of my friends used to write Zena ff and that's what she did...
psymplemind chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Dominant Damon... I like it. Ian on the other hand would never do anything like that! There's a lot of Ian in Damon but a lot of Damon is not in Ian!
psymplemind chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Well...this is the direction the Delena fans wish the story would go :). Dec 2013! Season5. Damon and Elena finally got together but he sent her away...I'm pretty sure Julie Pleck is Stelena endgame. I'm so upset I've considered to stop watching if its going to upset me so much! I mean when Spike sacrificed himself I was destroyed (BtVS) Two weeks at least. I kind of empathize/identify with fictional characters in books, movies etc. I think Damon is going to die/sacrifice himself to save Elena or maybe Stefan in the end. Love will redeem him but it will kill him.
psymplemind chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Sad but true...to love two and not know what to do..good beginning
Aj chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Your right, this is depressing as hell,because I don't like how Elena is using him and hurting and taking advantage of him, and I don't like how he's letting himself be used, and how he's hurting his brother with his actions,even if i don't like the fucker.
RockingLife2 chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
I just finished reading your story. I must say that it was AMAZING! It is now favorited, and so are you. I see that you haven't written anything in this forum in a while. Truly, that is a shame as you are very talented. Your writing is very engaging and I love your style (your smut is to die for!) I hope you have moved on to bigger and better things. Something involving writing...one can wish, right? Best of luck! ;)
madelene.bengtsdotter chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Really liked it with its ups and downs and back and forths.
suzieQ21 chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
hey, just letting you know that i read and loved you r story!
Ragna01 chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
So romantic!
Ragna01 chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Well, how could she give in when he was shirtless?