Reviews for Inferno
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
I think I'm going to cry right now, Vlad should die
Guest chapter 15 . 5/17/2013
That was a cool end! Haha. And wow, it sorta brings back memories of Frankenstein, if you've read that. Hehe
Rose O' Sharon chapter 15 . 5/16/2013
Wow!

This story was worth every wait, and every chapter!

The ending was absolutely gorgeous and I LOVED it!

Thank you for the entire story! Great read!
InnerInstinct chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
At first I thought this was gonna be a Danny's-family-dies-and-Vlad-takes-him-in fanfic, but then I was like WUT he's a clone! I usually avoid clone fanfics, but this one really had me hooked. And THEN it's like he's turning into Dan WUT!? I really liked how all of these are mixed together. I'm really excited to see how it ends and hope to see another update soon!
IceDragon19 chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
This certainly is an interesting turn of events. There's going to be a devastating aftermath, and Twelve's gonna die. :( poor Twelve. I kinda liked him...

icedragon
Rose O' Sharon chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
I wasn't thinking anything about easy. :D

I was thinking this was one of the best fight scenes I've read! I was thinking 'oh no! He's going to discover the Wail! Run!' I was thinking where the heck is the next chapter! :D

Seriously, GREAT JOB! Can't wait to read what happens next! :D
Guest chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
Thank you SO much for giving us everything you've written! :D I am enjoying this story immensely! There's an odd sense of sadness and satisfaction at the though that Vlad's going to get what he's got coming, though it's going to ! :D

Can't WAIT to see what else you have in store for us . . . and good luck on the responsibility thing. ;) I left college 20 some years ago, got married and had children and am STILL wrestling with that word. ;)

Seriously, thanks for the good reads! :D
IceDragon19 chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
THATS WHERE YOU END THIS!? Why, Inu, why? Why must you torture me like this?!

But that's so cool, you being out of school and all! Congrats!

icy
IceDragon19 chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
Ooohhh! I like how you emphasized the difference between Danny and his clone. But most of all, I like how you made a reasoning behind it... This is starting to get evil... I like it!

icedragon
ChopSuzi chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
Oh Shei├če, Vlad! You created Dark Dan?
Oh gawd, we're all gonna die! DX
ChopSuzi chapter 12 . 12/14/2012
Nope. Nope, nope, nope.
I didn't just see that play out in my mind. Nope. *closes eyes and rocks herself in the fetal position*
ChopSuzi chapter 11 . 10/9/2012
No Twelve! Don't do it! Junior *snicker* didn't do anything to you to elicit the animosity you have against Vlad!
...I wonder what you're going to do for chapter 12? You should make it an intermission just to mess with us. }:D

Yes, I do understand that this will be on partial hiatus. Yes, I understand what that means. And yes, I DO read Author's Notes. That doesn't mean I won't suggest ideas to you for future chapters and (possibly) pester you for the next one to be brought forth. I do these things because (1) I love to read and (2), I love to read YOUR stories. ;)

See ya whenever you update next!
IceDragon19 chapter 11 . 10/9/2012
It's not a state test! Oh geez, I thought we were talking about my Spanish chapter test I had on Friday... I don't have, uh, the state-given exam thingy until March-ish or April-ish or somewhere around there. But technically I took a third of it in June and got a 270 out of 280, which is about a 96 though.

AHHHHHHH this chapter was AWESOME! He actually got captured by the Guys in White... I wonder what they're gonna do when/if they find out it's Phantom...

ice