Reviews for Two Blushing Pilgrims
Outakurebecca chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
France may be the country of love, but England... Oh, England. Great original poem, btw.
Icee67 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Awww! So cute and romantic! I loved it, that was amazing! :D And the poems were lovely, great job!

SF345
Skadiyoko chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
You know, the whole reason why I don't particurally like FrUK is because the vast majority of the fics characterize this couple horribly. England always acts like a 16 year old virgin girl with denial problems, while France is absolutely perfect in every way and can get England to do whatever he wants and is somehow always stronger than England, even though England is much, much stronger than France. Terefore, I applaud you for making France gush like a little girl while England confedently sweeps him off his feet in a much more in-character moment that needs to happen much more in this pairing.

(I've read a fic where England topped Russia, and there's just as much UKUS out there as USUK. Trust me. ;) )
deskdraik chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
casi no entendí los poemas porque el traductor de google es horroroso XD, pero muchas gracias por este fic fruk! inglaterra se ve tan cool XD jaja todo un caballero conquistador XD
RedcurrantSmoothie chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Aww! This was just beautiful! I can definitely imagine England doing something like this. The poems you picked were wonderful, and I love the one you wrote!

I loved this!
Saemi67 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
That's just beautiful, I felt like melting when I read this ! England is so adorable !
Goldpen chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This was so sweet and romantic! Great job, I nearly melted just thinking about England reciting this poetry... So charming. Great work!

~Pen