Reviews for Restrictions and Reprimands
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 14 . 9/21
Well I got most of the memos right.

You never did write that season five one did you? I looked for it but I did't find it.
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 13 . 9/21
I didn't even know there was a white dragon in the legends.

One - Agravaine (Merlin really liked aying "I was born with it!" doesn't he?)
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 12 . 9/20
One - Morgana

Two - Agravaine (Which my spell-check suggests I correct to aggravating...which I find quite amusing)

Three - Merlin

Four - Arthur
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 11 . 9/20
I would like to point out that every single time Gaius gives Uther advice Uther ignores it.

One- I haven't seen this episode in a long time so I really don't know. Arthur? That creepy guy who Morgana was working with?

Three - Morgana

Four - Gwen
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 10 . 9/20
One - Merlin
Two - Arthur
Three - Elyan

My favorite s probably Mordred. I mostly thought little kid Mordred was creepy, I didn't love him until the fifth season. For one thing I always like "bad guys" who aren't really bad guys or who are sympathetic or whatever. Plus in season five he's just so... sweet. I just want to hug him. And I love his quotes, "Such hatred as yours can never triumph. I hope someday you will find the love and compassion that used to fill your heart." (And even after he goes back to Morgana there's this deleted scene where he's all hesitant and tells er that he "still sees good in Arthur". Season five, episode eleven broke my heart. Then when I watched the finale, I was totally convinced Arthur wouldn't actually die, so i was more upset about the fact that MORDRED stabbed Arthur than the fact that he was supposedly dying
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 9 . 9/20
I cried like a baby when first watchd this episode. I was going "It's not her fault, it's not her fault." Stupid Arthur didn't listen to me.

And it still annoys me that they apparently NEVER found out that Gwen was enchanted. And even if it wouldn't have helped Gwen I think Merlin should still have told Arthur Lancelot was a shade. Because now the poor guy id going to be remembered by his friends for stealing the king's fiancee.

One - Arthur
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 6 . 9/17
One - George
Two - Arthur
Three - Merlin
Four Morgana (Mordred's daddy, wha?))

Just imagine if Merlin had succeeded in seriously injuring Arthur and then Leon ahd been like, "Wait, he was serious?! Damn."
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 5 . 9/17
One - Gwen. I wanted her to slap Arthur in that scene too. Actually I wanted her to be like, "Not appropriate? I'll show you not appropriate." and THEN slap him as hard as she could.
Two - Percival?
Four - Morgana
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 4 . 7/14
1. Leon
2. Arthur
3. Gaius. When it said we all do I found myself reading it in Gwen's voice...
4. Merlin
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 3 . 7/14
1. Uther - The fact that he died for Arthur in this episode actually made me want to like Uther. (until he came back as a ghost in season five and ruined it all that is.) However, I admit that I basically was sad that he died because it hurt Arthur and made Merlin feel incredibly guilty, rather than for his sake. Sorry.
2. Arthur
3. Gaius
4. Merlin

(Also, do you not tell the answers in the next chapter in this one?)
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 2 . 7/14
1. Gwaine
2. Gwen - I think that "he didn't sacrifice himself for Camelot" thing was supposed to imply that she blamed herself for his death.
3. Merlin
4. Um, Elyan?
5. Arthur?
6. Uther

It was a while ago that I saw this episode.
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 1 . 7/14
1. Lancelot - And let me reiterate right now: IT WASN'T HIS FAULT! Okay, I'm done.
2. Morgana
3. Gwaine
4. Arthur
5. Percival - Who is very sweet.
6. Uther - I felt really sorry for him in season four. Which made me like him better. And then he came back in season five and ruined it.
7. Merlin
Gallagher Girl chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Sorry, I'm not a huge reviewer- I read most of your stuff (still working through the list! Dodging some sad tho- will read those another time) and I really like it! You are hilarious!

The thing that really pushed me to review was your prediction for the next episode, though. I realize that half of what you said was pretty clear in the trailer, but the other half...
Do you realise that you pretty much called 80% of Series 4 after the first episode?