Reviews for Restrictions and Reprimands
Gallagher Girl chapter 1 . 3/23
Sorry, I'm not a huge reviewer- I read most of your stuff (still working through the list! Dodging some sad tho- will read those another time) and I really like it! You are hilarious!

The thing that really pushed me to review was your prediction for the next episode, though. I realize that half of what you said was pretty clear in the trailer, but the other half...
Do you realise that you pretty much called 80% of Series 4 after the first episode?
ValkyrieVeela chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
MWA HA HA HA! British English will out! *cackles manically*
Great fic, by the way.
Sleepingmonster02 chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
I really enjoyed Restrictions and Reprimands! Great job! Every time I'm done watching the show I find the laptop as quickly as possible and check out your review! I can't wait for season 5! Eep! And I can't wait to read your reviews!
tuliptree33 chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
You know, I kind of wonder whether Merlin wasn't subconsciously sabotaging himself in this episode. I can just picture him under the compulsion going, "Seriously? I SPELL it out for you and TELL you I'm going to kill Arthur, and you laugh it off?" I mean, he was just a terrible assassin all over. I think he'd have to try to be that bad at it. Or be just really, really unlucky.

But anyway, enjoyed your commentary!
Sleepingmonster02 chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
I know it would suck to not have free will, but I couldn't feel sorry for Arthur properly because of how ridiculous he looked! He looked so hilarious every time I saw him I was almost in tears. Bradley plays a good idiot. If you want to call it 'playing'. I'm tempted to hug everytree i see like that...but there's a lot of trees around me. I live in the Emerald State. So...yeah...
Sleepingmonster02 chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
OMG, when I saw that Arthur was taking stupid princess on a picnic I was pissed. That's Arthur and Gwen's thing. Stupid prat! Not to mention that the princess was likable. She was nice, she hunted and she burped. That bitch! She doesn't get to be enjoyable!
Sleepingmonster02 chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
OMG! I didn't realize the kid from that sad Nazi movie was mordred! I didn't know that he was in Hugo either! How awesome! I was pleasently surprised with this episode too! Arthur was amazing when he thought he was going to die. By the way, did anyone else laugh their asses off when they heard Elyan talk like a twelve year old? He already has a high pitched voice...and then the twelve year old voice...that was too much!
Sleepingmonster02 chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
You seem so calm during can you be so calm? I went through laughing like a giddy school girl, to scream, scratching and rocking like an insane person! I actually had to pause the show when Agravaine woke up Arthur and I started to pace the room. I after I talked myself into resuming it I was inches away from the TV gripping it screaming as Arthur and Lancelot fought. I've never seen Arthur so aggressive in his fights! A small part of me was pleased and slightly attracted...anyways, then there was that part where Arthur was talking to Gwen and he grabbed her and shook was beautiful, tragic and scary all at the same time...this the end I was pacing in my mother's room trying to explain why I was acting like a maniac but she didn't understand, she simply called me crazy and thought that maybe i should take a break from the show. As if! Let me get this straight i am not very emotional, not at all and this has given me whiplash due to all of the emotions I've been through in such a short period of time...I'm sorry for burdening you with these emotions...I needed a Merlin-fan to vent to...I'll be leaving now...*Goes away to find Morgana and Agravaine to kill them in a slow and painful death*...
Sleepingmonster02 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
ARWEN! Even though i'm writing a fic which is oc/arthur. In real life i love Arwen! Lancelot and kick rocks and kiss ass! ARWEN!
HpIcMlVr chapter 14 . 2/22/2012
I can't wait for season 5! So thank you for this story, it was always great to be able to read this and see I'm not the only one who is obsessed with this awesome show. And I loved the memos and your thoughts on the episodes and all that. I'm sorry I never reviewed before now, but I'm American, and it's been hard to find the show and find time to watch it, so I've been behind, and just finished the season. :)

I actually loved this episode. Soooo much! I don't know why, but I did.

Season five! :D
requim17 chapter 13 . 1/17/2012
Rantings and Ravings

Also, you were talking about there being a missing reveal that spoilers pointed too, but there WAS a reveal. It was Merlin and Agravaine. It wasn't the reveal we're all waiting for, but it was enough to keep me sated. They even had a mini conversation like, "you've been hiding under everyones nose" or something.

Also, I agree there was something lacking in the finale. Too random/confusing with the white dragon thing. Too similar to last finale...WAY too many parallels. Refreshing touches were Triston and Isolde and Gwaine being a sexy badass. AWESOME Merlin magic scene, I agree. Completely wasn't surprised about the Gwen becoming queen thing, because EVERY image in "future" segments gets repeated.

Well, now we only have to wait a whole year for the next season! :sobs: But I read every word of all of your episode discussions, because I loved hearing when our thoughts were similar, and I loved being reminded of nuances in the episodes. I hope I remember to come find you again when the fifth season starts airing.
redlily188 chapter 13 . 1/8/2012
Sooo I agree with what you said at the end there. It was a good episode, but it wasn't as awesome as I expected. I think I was predicting like this huge battle between Camelot and Morgana's army, not her just sweeping in and taking it like it's nbd. Like, for real, I was expecting an incredible battle (like Morgana's dream in 4.01), and I was kinda suprised how mediocre it was. But I'm thinking that the dream will actually take place during next season? I don't know.

And sorry I haven't been following your stories very well lately. Shame, shame.

Redlily out!
The Dust In Dreams chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
I'll be the first to admit that lately, I've not been a very good member of the NRKOA. I have, in fact, been a downright failure in terms of reviews (I'M SORRY! DON'T HURT ME!)

But I really really really really REALLY want to see some form of a Morvaine fic, seeing as I've fallen in love with that pairing. And you've said so many times that you ship Morvaine... So... Maybe you could... write one?

Your very lax reviewer Sarah (who really doesn't deserve to be in the NRKOA)
linka53 chapter 11 . 12/30/2011
I'm finally catching up! My friend and I make it a point to watch this show together and we finally managed to despite the fact that we are on Winter Break. Anyway, we had a different alternate episode: Gwen runs into Arthur and Mithian when they are on a picnic. Arthur: (stands) gwen...this Gwen: that look that girls give when they dont believe their boyfriends Merlin: kills Mithian with lightning Arthur and Gwen dont notice but they both look at him Merlin: Well, I'll leave you two alone (runs away) THE END!
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
LOL! I'm laughing my a** off here! I love hoe you say "You're nuts. She talks to snakes, peoples! That's not normal!"

Well. . you could say the same about a certain wizard I know. But, what the hay.

I agree wth you on the fact that Lancelot has to DIE! DIE a horrible, painful death! I want to draw and quater him, fill his veins wth melted lead, chop off his head, mount said head on stake, set said head on fire, and place said flaming head in front of my house to ward off evil spirits.

Keep up the humor. LOVE IT!