Reviews for Menagerie Within
talyy chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
I thought you were going to say "smaller than Beast Boy's attention span". Really. I did. No gutter mind here. Not at all. Nope.
the missing link chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
the story is really good has it been stopped?
madman42 chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Interesting story so far! More soon please!
Bgnsteal chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Lol! It's just like the show! My fav was when cy picked up beast boy!
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
xXimmortalXx chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
NOOOO UPDATE!
Dead account no longer here chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
DAMNIT! You stopped it at the good part. I havent reviwed cause i wasnt a member. I found you now. Love killer bb.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
Good to have you back.
Lucy
The Cretin chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Sorry I've missed this. Hope I can catch up. It looks so very interesting and its off to a wonderful start. Hope to read more soon. Keep rockin
PaulieJuice chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
I am literally freaking the fuck out because you didn't finish this.

I'm putting this in my favorites, and I hope that soon I'll see you up at the top of my Updates. Because there is no way in hell I'll be able to forget this without an ending.
Monkeysuncle1 chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Im glad you wont be asking anymore because truthfully ove been searching for something to tip you on but i cant. I love your writing style and hope to read more soon!
pigeons-and-duckies chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Woah dude! Cliffhanger! Please update!
Mercenary Clown chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
Im not sure when this chapter came out, but i somehow missed the notification. Awesome job. I really like the flow and how all the characters are fleshed out. Keep it up!

Mercenary Clown

Red 8 Delta
DRWHOLOVER chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
awwwwwwwwwwww where are you!1 *whine whine several high pitched not understandable senteces later* why don't you come baaaack! *pout pout* I'm gonna diiiiie! (as for the review part... good job! yay! glad that is over! oh yeah beast boy was scary in that last chapter)
boona chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
oh shit beast boys a bad ass update soon