Reviews for Mended Wings
gearsky chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
Loving the story so far, and hope to see more of it soon!
BBWulf chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
i'm fond of this fic so far, keep up the good work _
King Kubar chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
Wow, Takeda sure is protective. I do see where's he's comeing from though. He dosn't understand their histoy. Still, we all know that the masters would protect her. They have hero complexes like that. Still, I really enjoy the depth this story is takeing. I cant wait to see more.
King Kubar chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
A bit short, and I don't see why she had to leave. This is Ryuzanpaku, Yami can't hurt them. I know she feels that they wont let her stay, but this is a group all about forgiveness. I can't really say much, I'm not really invest in the chapter at all. Sorry.
Shaddowdragonz chapter 11 . 12/23/2011
Awesome story!
King Kubar chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
Wow, so tender it hurts. This is beautiful in it's own right, and touching. I almost teared up, and it pulls me in. Wonderful. Sorry about you're grandmother, I do know how you feel.
King Kubar chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
Awe yeah, shit just got real! Sorry, been waiting to use that line but no fic has warranted it. No good clif hangers and what not. This is great, now there is no escape for Winter, and Kenichi has conflicting feelings. Miu should have claimed him already, she waited to long. The drama is building, and I like drama.

So happy to see this again, can't wait for more.
King Kubar chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
If Miu wanted him she should have acted faster. It's not like he was subtel about his attraction. And winter attending his school, assuming thats the case, thats chaos waiting to happen. I like this, casue Miu does get that jealous so it's not oc. Great work.
King Kubar chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
Typical Ryozanpaku reaction, though how she hogtied them I will never know. I do enjoy how they were all terrified of her, despite everything else. Kenichi has resolve, I'll tell you that much. I like how the set up is going, his master are such worry wort. And Miu knows, this will be so much fun.
King Kubar chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
Well, that was unexpected. And Kenichi planning to, as it apparently suggests(though I might be reading to much into it) he want to rape Winter in a loving way(wow that sounded twisted). Still, his masters need to know limits. I like how you portrayed everyone in this, I always felt that Shigure and Apachai were the most understanding of Kenichi's feelings. I'm happy you took that approach. This is actually pretty good with the relationship representation, the masters have shown that they fear him sometimes, like family and such where even if you can easily beat the other down you don't want them mad at you. Great work with this. And you even added the Bit with Miu, this will certanly be good.
King Kubar chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
Interesting, not really much to say in this one other than Kenichi is a bit snarky. That in and of itself is funny. And Winter, I can see the beginnings of being protective of Kenichi, and already claiming ownership. This will not go over well with Miu, and I love it.

However I think you may be wrong on a couple things. Kenichi isn't tall, especially not over 6 feet. His new girth is proper, so that's good. And I'm not sure if you noticed, but the dojo and other things are Japanese, or sliding shoji doors, not doors in the western sense. Otherwise spot on, the masters would act that way, in fact I think this story needs more of the masters.

Great work once again.
King Kubar chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
Okay, defiantly not the normal reunion. Still, Kenichi putting the first moves, with a kiss no less, dear god he finally grew a spine. Well, in the matters of the heart anyway. I want to know why she just ran, though I can guess. Still, funny and it truly makes me want to know more. Great work.
King Kubar chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
That is so Kenichi, shouting at the worst time. Still, interesting. I have no idea what style she uses but it seems to favor speed. However, Takeda shouldn't be kicking, he's a boxer.

That said I find this to be somewhat slow, but not in a bad way. I just can't wait for the kawii Desu reunion between the two that I know is sure to come. Keep up the great work.
King Kubar chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Interesting, this looks to be a pretty dark Kenichi fic. And already competition from Miu. Why do I feel that in everyone of of your fic's Kenichi is going to kill someone? In any-case I want to more about this girl, these higher ups, how this connects to Kenichi. You have a very enthralling way of writing.
Cha's Aegis chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Looks like you might have another winner on your hands. Great start. Looking forward to more.