Reviews for My chocolate covered boyfriend RemusLupin
ZodiacAquarius chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Song: Scream by Usher
that poor Stewardess! Omg I felt sorry for her and embarrassed for the boys!
ZodiacAquarius chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Song: Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (I don't know by who just try nightcore.)
I like how sweet Matt is and how cute Tai is butt DAMN Matt is horny!
ZodiacAquarius chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Song: Against the floor (A Mashup Listen you'll Like!)
I loved it personally! That is in my top 5 now! (Ur story Vikings R Badass is currently number 1)
ZodiacAquarius chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Review:I should have saved the Rhianna song Damn it! All well Here's the song I would pick.
Song: Tiffany Gardner, Hurry up and save me
ZodiacAquarius chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Song: Rihanna & Britney spears S&M (Matt was really wantin it!)
Matt is 1 Horny Motherfucker I'll tell u right now! Nice!
ZodiacAquarius chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
I 'm goin 2 start reviewing AND saying a song that could go with this! Alright here we go!
Song: Jordin Sparks, One step at a time
Review: Really good Tai would have convinced me.
ZodiacAquarius chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Sweeeet! That is good shit! I'm movin on 2 the next chapter I WILL review each 1!
dwammy chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
OMG that was so hot
You should have continue it
Am I a little too late?
Resonance-Superheroes21 chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
WAAAAAAAT? how could u end it like that? this is the second fanfic that hasnt completed the story! this rlly makes me upset.( oh the second 1 was also by vikings r badass.) but other than that i rlly like ur stories. but still u gotta finish ur stories gurl!
SlayerNinja13 chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
U can't quit it's to good I mean they kinda just got together and I want to know how sora will act will she try to kill Matt for stealing her bf or will she kill tai for cheating and what's this about Matt wanting tai having kids it would kill me if u left me hanging. So now I'm just saiding crazy but I hope u finish good luck
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
awe this is a sad thing. you did had a good story going. i don't see why the disagreement. ppl do act this way in real life. it just take compromises from each other. well do hope you gals continue to write this story. be such a waste to see this end incomplete.
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
lmao womb. yea he must of forgotten tai's cock at that moment hahaha. there's still a few spelling errors, just fyi. funny chapter tho. plane and hotel sex haha
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
cute chapter. few spelling errors, but overall it was fun to read.
harathor chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
First off very hot secondly you two need to work on your differences to finish this story. I enjoy there wierd relationship I dont mind that matt is a dick from time to time just not all the time. Anyway I was really starting to like this story.
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
OVERALL the story is FANTASTIC. I loved every minute I read. Tho there are some misspelled words, but overall it was very good. i hope to read more soon. :)