Reviews for Twist of Fate
Guest chapter 29 . 11/19/2020
BEST. DRARRY. STORY. EVER.
stew chapter 29 . 9/24/2020
thank for this beautiful piece of work
stew chapter 17 . 9/23/2020
F for kreacher
danirdt25 chapter 29 . 8/8/2020
Absolutely AMAZING! That was the best fic I’ve ever read! You made me cry for so many times but it was definitely worth every tearI’m so happy that everything turned out so perfectly in the end. THANK YOU!
une drarry fan chapter 29 . 6/14/2020
wow. this was a rollercoaster. i have felt more emotions reading this than i have in at least months. that isnt saying much, though, all things considered. i liked this a lot more than i expected. i got really scared it would go downhill from the big twist,, but i actually really enjoyed the angst that ensued. my screentime was at least tEN HOURS because of this book. i have no clue how youve written this much on oNE STORYLINE without getting bored. honestly, thats admirable. could not be me. i have the attention span of a five ywar old. this really got my attention. i realise this fic is from 2011 and has a ton of reviews, so youre probably never going to see this, but i really enjoyed reading and i hope youre doing well now. im going to go check out some of your other stories... although i really do need to sleep. oh well. thanks for writing this!
Tog Obsessed chapter 29 . 5/19/2020
This is one of the BEST fics I have ever read. I cried my eyes out at obliviation and the first love was absolutely adorable. I can't even believe how good it was. I am shooketh.
Vmatildie chapter 26 . 5/4/2020
I’m crying
GaloRoots chapter 29 . 5/1/2020
I need a marriage.
Lupus77 chapter 29 . 3/25/2020
Bloody Brilliant
spittingllama7856 chapter 15 . 3/15/2020
Asdgjfkdj

I’m rereading this (I’m currently mentally gripping my seat with anxiety, as we’re *quickly* approaching the dreadful Obliviation). I wasn’t going to comment until I was thoroughly sobbing my eyes out, there’s nothing like getting a comment that makes absolutely no fucking sense because ~emotions.

But your PSA had me laughing so I thought that I may as well pause a sec and tell you how much I appreciate it. At the present, it’s surprisingly *not* past midnight, not even close, which is definitely a first for me. I usually am in need of someone telling me to stop reading, because I do not possess vampirelike abilities and would need to stop. But I have absolutely no self control and never would unless I’d read something like your PSA. It made me laugh so hard.

(Also, can I just say that there are so many little hints and moments in here that made it so clear what was going to happen?! It makes me so mad but also, I freaking love it—yass, foreshadowing. I mean, apart from the prologue... but it wasn’t *super* explicit about the details of it... SIGH)

So anywho. Imma just strap myself in a bit more, maybe settle further into my bed and get the tissues ready, because OMFG I’m not at all prepared for what’s coming. Here I go!
teckwizard chapter 16 . 3/14/2020
This is an intriguing, exciting story. I’ll keep reading. Trust me.
mollypurkey chapter 29 . 2/12/2020
Thank you for adding that last bit; it is lovely! I really enjoyed this story! From the first paragraph where I realized it wasn’t the same old plot, to the last that I read with tears in my eyes. Thank you so much for sharing your work.
wasssuppeopleasdf chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
I love this book so fucking much! This is like the 3 time I am reading this. I read this story so long, but remembered it when my friend and I were talking about drarry, and I told her to read this!
PerSassierThanYou chapter 1 . 11/20/2019
oh man, I'm so excited! I quite like this story already. I know it's too early to tell but i have high hopes here. i have an arctic monkeys' song playing and im sitting comfortably with my tea so i'm ready to finish this in a few hours lmao.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/1/2019
I love this so much you don't understand this has made my life complete love this and I love you for taking the time to make this masterpiece you should become a fighter those wrangler Charlie books didn't sound too bad