Reviews for Twist of Fate
CCDeVill chapter 20 . 1/17
Can't lie... I was expectating for Harry remember about Draco while was flying. But I loved, of course, the way you did! Thank you so much!
Everything is awesome!
CCDeVill chapter 16 . 1/17
I'm crying. Why did you make me cry so hard like this?
Well done! I loved every single detail. All the angsty was too much, but i reallyyy enjoyed it! Great job! Can't wait for more!
CCDeVill chapter 19 . 1/17
OMG! The Draco's speech about Harry and Cedric making the diference in his life... You killed me.
Great chapter! I love this story!
CCDeVill chapter 18 . 1/17
This moment between Narcisa and Draco was so sweet. I loved how you handle it! Thank you, thank you!
CCDeVill chapter 16 . 1/16
I reallyyy enjoyed everything! My heart can't handle it...
CCDeVill chapter 15 . 1/16
Yes, I understand the sleep deprivation! But this is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your work!
CCDeVill chapter 2 . 1/15
I loved it! It makes every sense the reaction of Potter about Cedric's death. They were friends... I loved this
CCDeVill chapter 6 . 1/15
I LOVED SOOO MUCH this chapter!
Thank you for it!
clarafe90 chapter 29 . 1/11
Loved the whole thing!
clarafe90 chapter 16 . 1/9
as I was reading this chapter all I could think of was "oh boy... oh boy..."
great!
WangxQueen chapter 25 . 1/3
Cissy should have taken her SON away a while ago when he was done with school for a mental break. I swear she is not a mother just a filter in this story which is annoying. Draco never had time to grieve for anything then she begged him not to do anything extreme because he was all she had left. If so, then fucking takes care of him, Cissy. All the shit he had been through was so intense and to have Lucius and Dark Lord both die gave him a breath for the first time in how many years? But Draco still drowning in such an unhealthy way only Luna & Granger can see it.

I really dislike reading Potter-Centric stories as they are so unbelievable and one-sided that it is not how life works. Just like the JKR saga become trash the older one gets. As she wrote it for children in his POV and we missed out on so much of the magic world and other houses.
WangxQueen chapter 24 . 1/3
I hope everything is out in the open soon.
DM focus on himself solo for a few years and have time to grow up in an early way as he had to mature so fast, I mean that is why the story started because DM wanted to defend himself against Lucy making him mature.

If they do get back together maybe in the late or mid- '20s but not b4 21.

It's so unhealthy for Draco as he is in the midst of everything.
The therapy/healing sessions help but not all the way. They only made him be held accountable for his actions while everyone badge him for information. He has deep-rooted issues from his parents which needs to work on before he thinks of Potter.

This is the first story where I don't want Drarry.
I want Draco to move on with his life and be happy in the public like truly free with a guy.
WangxQueen chapter 22 . 1/3
Ok, can they stop blaming Draco in that way?
HARRY was WEAK to learn the lesson as he didn't want to learn it actually. Hence they learn from Sirius's death of the visions.

It's hella annoying. Luna the real MVP of the story and I want more of her.
rosemary62442 chapter 29 . 10/1/2021
one of the mist fasinating story i've ever read!
it's a pity you never made that snape's pov or furthur mentioned about his parents' things.
and although you mentioned about the reason hagrid's lack of appearence, it would be nice if he talked draco after he learned why he apologize...
rosemary62442 chapter 25 . 10/1/2021
snape's such a cruel bastard.
and I do hope he read that dumbles letter soon...!