Reviews for Twist of Fate
wasssuppeopleasdf chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
I love this book so fucking much! This is like the 3 time I am reading this. I read this story so long, but remembered it when my friend and I were talking about drarry, and I told her to read this!
PerSassierThanYou chapter 1 . 11/20/2019
oh man, I'm so excited! I quite like this story already. I know it's too early to tell but i have high hopes here. i have an arctic monkeys' song playing and im sitting comfortably with my tea so i'm ready to finish this in a few hours lmao.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/1/2019
I love this so much you don't understand this has made my life complete love this and I love you for taking the time to make this masterpiece you should become a fighter those wrangler Charlie books didn't sound too bad
Guest chapter 20 . 10/28/2019
Great but too fekin long
Riddle.Me.Harry chapter 29 . 10/13/2019
Thank you for sharing that wonderful story. It was beautiful.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/24/2019
One of the best drarry fics I've ever read.
drarryshit chapter 15 . 8/11/2019
"check the time" no fuck you i need to finish reading its barely past midnight i need to finish this before tuesday and it is barely monday no
Ro chapter 29 . 7/11/2019
Thank you for this masterpiece! I took my time reading it and it was such a roller coaster... I love your work this made me so freaking emotional I teared up for most of it and I would read it many times again!
slytherin.praj chapter 19 . 6/10/2019
I don't remember when did i cry last time.. But your story has made me cry more than a dozen times so far.. My poor Draco..
Guest chapter 4 . 4/21/2019
Even though you are probably never going to see this I would just like to mention that I LOVE THIS WAY TOO MUCH. This is my third time re-reading it and I just love everything about it. I love Cedric being in it. I love how Harry and Draco don't just instantly love each other there's still a time they hate each other and the romance is built up. I love how it basically fits into the plot so much it could be canon. I simply love your style of writing. It's just amazing how it can be so sweet then so sad and oh-my-gosh when Draco's in court and pleading with Harry to leave because he knew that Harry seeing them together in the memories would hurt him (even though Draco hurting because HE LOVES HARRY AND HARRY HATES HIM BUT HE USED TO LOVE HIM and oh-my-gosh Draco just faking hating him would have been torture) ahhhh my heart. There is no way I'm writing in actual English by now. Anyway the point was that this is amazing and the ending was amazing and oh the gets me soo emotional. Just amazing.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/30/2019
Ahahah, the PSA at the end tho. Am I lucky it's 8:39 AM where I live rn.
MrsSlythindor chapter 29 . 3/4/2019
Oh wow, what an amazing story. It took me quiet a while to finish it and it was worth every minute. Thank you so much!
Incendient chapter 1 . 1/12/2019
Definitely worth reading! Such an amazing work. The way every bit of the original story is twisted makes it so believable. I love that the pace of their relationship is not fast, nor long. Just right. Angtsy at some point. Teary near the end. Beautiful moments. This fic is a beautiful piece of work. Thank your for your contribution to the Drarry fandom ! I really like your writing and will gladly read your other works !
Noah Cecile chapter 25 . 1/12/2019