Reviews for Twist of Fate
Lupus77 chapter 29 . 3/25/2020
Bloody Brilliant
spittingllama7856 chapter 15 . 3/15/2020
Asdgjfkdj

I’m rereading this (I’m currently mentally gripping my seat with anxiety, as we’re *quickly* approaching the dreadful Obliviation). I wasn’t going to comment until I was thoroughly sobbing my eyes out, there’s nothing like getting a comment that makes absolutely no fucking sense because ~emotions.

But your PSA had me laughing so I thought that I may as well pause a sec and tell you how much I appreciate it. At the present, it’s surprisingly *not* past midnight, not even close, which is definitely a first for me. I usually am in need of someone telling me to stop reading, because I do not possess vampirelike abilities and would need to stop. But I have absolutely no self control and never would unless I’d read something like your PSA. It made me laugh so hard.

(Also, can I just say that there are so many little hints and moments in here that made it so clear what was going to happen?! It makes me so mad but also, I freaking love it—yass, foreshadowing. I mean, apart from the prologue... but it wasn’t *super* explicit about the details of it... SIGH)

So anywho. Imma just strap myself in a bit more, maybe settle further into my bed and get the tissues ready, because OMFG I’m not at all prepared for what’s coming. Here I go!
teckwizard chapter 16 . 3/14/2020
This is an intriguing, exciting story. I’ll keep reading. Trust me.
mollypurkey chapter 29 . 2/12/2020
Thank you for adding that last bit; it is lovely! I really enjoyed this story! From the first paragraph where I realized it wasn’t the same old plot, to the last that I read with tears in my eyes. Thank you so much for sharing your work.
wasssuppeopleasdf chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
I love this book so fucking much! This is like the 3 time I am reading this. I read this story so long, but remembered it when my friend and I were talking about drarry, and I told her to read this!
PerSassierThanYou chapter 1 . 11/20/2019
oh man, I'm so excited! I quite like this story already. I know it's too early to tell but i have high hopes here. i have an arctic monkeys' song playing and im sitting comfortably with my tea so i'm ready to finish this in a few hours lmao.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/1/2019
I love this so much you don't understand this has made my life complete love this and I love you for taking the time to make this masterpiece you should become a fighter those wrangler Charlie books didn't sound too bad
Guest chapter 20 . 10/28/2019
Great but too fekin long
Riddle.Me.Harry chapter 29 . 10/13/2019
Thank you for sharing that wonderful story. It was beautiful.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/24/2019
One of the best drarry fics I've ever read.
drarryshit chapter 15 . 8/11/2019
"check the time" no fuck you i need to finish reading its barely past midnight i need to finish this before tuesday and it is barely monday no
Ro chapter 29 . 7/11/2019
Thank you for this masterpiece! I took my time reading it and it was such a roller coaster... I love your work this made me so freaking emotional I teared up for most of it and I would read it many times again!
slytherin.praj chapter 19 . 6/10/2019
I don't remember when did i cry last time.. But your story has made me cry more than a dozen times so far.. My poor Draco..
Guest chapter 4 . 4/21/2019
Even though you are probably never going to see this I would just like to mention that I LOVE THIS WAY TOO MUCH. This is my third time re-reading it and I just love everything about it. I love Cedric being in it. I love how Harry and Draco don't just instantly love each other there's still a time they hate each other and the romance is built up. I love how it basically fits into the plot so much it could be canon. I simply love your style of writing. It's just amazing how it can be so sweet then so sad and oh-my-gosh when Draco's in court and pleading with Harry to leave because he knew that Harry seeing them together in the memories would hurt him (even though Draco hurting because HE LOVES HARRY AND HARRY HATES HIM BUT HE USED TO LOVE HIM and oh-my-gosh Draco just faking hating him would have been torture) ahhhh my heart. There is no way I'm writing in actual English by now. Anyway the point was that this is amazing and the ending was amazing and oh the gets me soo emotional. Just amazing.
958 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »