Reviews for Twist of Fate
Guest chapter 15 . 3/30/2019
Ahahah, the PSA at the end tho. Am I lucky it's 8:39 AM where I live rn.
MrsSlythindor chapter 29 . 3/4/2019
Oh wow, what an amazing story. It took me quiet a while to finish it and it was worth every minute. Thank you so much!
Incendient chapter 1 . 1/12/2019
Definitely worth reading! Such an amazing work. The way every bit of the original story is twisted makes it so believable. I love that the pace of their relationship is not fast, nor long. Just right. Angtsy at some point. Teary near the end. Beautiful moments. This fic is a beautiful piece of work. Thank your for your contribution to the Drarry fandom ! I really like your writing and will gladly read your other works !
Noah Cecile chapter 25 . 1/12/2019
its amazing
neomy chapter 24 . 1/12/2019
this is amazing!
Beccissss chapter 1 . 12/27/2018
Truly one of the best stories I have read! You write the characters so well and realistic!
azzy.3 chapter 29 . 12/14/2018
Hello from 2018.
I started this story last week and have been obsessed with it since.
Thank you for this, being on deployment has been rough and your story has made my lonely nights something to look forward to.
With love from the Corps,
Azzy.
HPForever24 chapter 29 . 12/1/2018
Wow...just...WOW. This is quite possibly the best love story I’ve ever read. Absolutely brilliant! Thank you so much!
Momo chapter 29 . 11/4/2018
I'm usually not one to write reviews or comments, but this story was just so fantastic that I simply have to. I read it all in two days, neglected my friends and chores for it, and I have zero regrets. I love that it follows along with the plot of the books, and everyone is so wonderfully in character. It was like I felt everything with them, especially the angsty parts made my heart ache for them. I could probably rave about all the things I loved about this story, but mainly I just want to say thank you for writing it, it's amazing.
HannaSnape chapter 29 . 11/3/2018
I'm ecstatic about this story. One of the best and best writing I've ever read. I could see that each point was thought and articulated so that it could be used later. That really was incredible. 320k words is a lot, but the story flows so well that you do not realize. I love the way you write without hitting too much on explanations of feelings and around and giving emphasis to the dialogue leaving the feeling to anyone who is reading. Thank you for this wonderful story. I was all curious to know what I had in Dumbledore's letter, but then I realized that this was irrelevant. Once again, thank you for your time.
GreyPanz chapter 29 . 8/19/2018
I really loved this fic, it was so sweet and truly heartwrenching at parts.
justaplainolgirl chapter 19 . 8/16/2018
Wow, this is so intricately woven. It fits in with the real story perfectly. I commend you for that. When I first came upon this judging by the title I expected a short drabble. But, this surpassed my subconscious expectations. Once again I say well done.
fifespice chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
ooh intrigue
kiwihalloween10 chapter 29 . 7/15/2018
This story is just beautiful. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/26/2018
! Omg! One of the best fics I’ve ever read. Please keep writing stories like this!
958 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »