Reviews for Selfish
Bevey99 chapter 70 . 3/27
I liked it. Good job.
Guest chapter 70 . 6/16/2014
Wow this story sucked so bad it made so sense it was all thought hardly any dialogue no just a waste of time
Guest chapter 45 . 6/16/2014
WTF IS THIS CHAPTER IT MAKES NO SENSE
Guest chapter 15 . 2/1/2013
GASP!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
Lmao. Aww. Poor Bella
jackiehydelover chapter 31 . 4/27/2012
Uhhh...where the hell are Bella's parents? She was almost killed and they aren't there? Her chief of police father?
etphonehome1 chapter 70 . 3/21/2012
Can't believe I haven't read this until now. Made me LOL quite a lot and yet still want to smash the skanks face it (love that). On to the next one!
twigs66 chapter 70 . 3/16/2012
Read this from start to finish this evening...I laughed, cringed, got pissed off and then finally "got it". What a great story & its true sometimes you just gotta be selfish. Thank you for the story & for the "little" truths you put in there too!
LivelyLaura chapter 70 . 3/9/2012
Ok, so this little ditty has been done and over with for three months and I just read it from start to finish and from top to bottom... I loved it. It was so different from Bella being married to Carlisle (and I totally see where you came up with that). To the whole Jasper thing! I adore Peter too! And I am so so glad that there was a fic where Alice was finally put in her place! Love chickie... Love!
LivelyLaura chapter 70 . 3/9/2012
anamac711 chapter 70 . 12/21/2011
I'm happy to come across this story! The beginning kinda reminds me of mine and that's what drew me in! This story had a good amount of humor in it and I loved Peter! Loved it! :)
moniquecullen chapter 70 . 12/7/2011
Omigosh , so there's Bellward, Rosem, and Petesper! Did Peter really reform Jasper !

I'm glad Bella is happy now.
bonz245 chapter 70 . 12/7/2011
Very good...thanks.
Atinaread chapter 70 . 12/7/2011
Very good story ... I congratulate you! ... xo
irishnlove2shop chapter 70 . 12/7/2011
Perfect ending to a wonderful story! Sounds like you poured a lot of yourself into the last chapter...take your own advice...its the best sometimes!