Reviews for Bleeding Stopped and Bleeding Started
LEGiiTKNiiGHT chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Make more
Jewel chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
WHATS WITH ALL THE JAPANESE?! Other than that, well done! I enjoyed the story but i guess it could have been better!
Rainy Day Anime chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Ha that's actually kinda funny. Real short but it a good read. I hope you make more like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Grammer issues and a little bit more of jap than i wanted, also who is isami? But other than all of that it was great.
Samhan chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
wow
TC231 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
It was a good story however I think it seemed kind of rushed. There isnt any real build up to it. the story lackes detail for the most part but not bad for a first. Im not much of a writer myself so I dont mind if you dont care what i have to say. But I feel that there was more you could have put into this and how it would end was predictable the ending didnt match the intisaty of the dramatic portion of the story it seesm likr more should have happened and after all they have been through im sure Jirou would know and understand Konoe better than how you potraid him in the story and same goes for konoe. That doesnt mean the situation isnt bad but because of this fact there would have been more drama and it gives you a more in depth story to the love that they share and their true feelings for each other.