Reviews for Good Morning
BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Haha OMG that was cute! Nicely done. :)

GlitterPinkPrincess chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I loved this fic!

Really well written!
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Full of attitude, and I love it.
mardie186 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
And the sex riot continues. I can't wait for Nov 8th! In the meantime I hope all my authors are "inspired" to write copious amounts of hot smut like this. Dayum, boys, its all I can think about now! Kurt and Blaine, Chris and Darren. Oh god, can you imagine how much fun it would be to film that scene? I wonder if they both had to "think of the mailman" . Hoping someone writes an rpf about filming that scene. If Chris needed a cigarette after filming the kiss, I can ONLY IMAGINE. They would need to go off somewhere afterwards and get off. Together of course.

And like papa Burt told Kurt when they had the sex talk, once you start doing this stuff, you're not gonna want to stop. So I really picture Kurt being a horny little fucker. Like he is here, waking Blaine up in the nicest way possible. Now the shower scene please because Kurt's still hard. Its his turn!
inukimeko chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
it's the sex riot isn't it? it's what's motivating you and just planting plot bunnies in your head huh? cause you just keep coming up with great smut. sniff. ;_; you make the fandom so happy.

Windrider1967 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Nicely done ... hot as always ... why do you have to post multiple fics at a time, my brain can't handle this much Klex !