Reviews for Dead At Last
Avery chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh!
ChibiSoulReader chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
I enjoyed this story very much, it was interesting and kept my attention the entire time. The emotions feelings that build up from scene to scene really Tony are really romantic and then at the end when she finally acknowledges her actual feeling, so sweet. I'm glad Ziva and Tony got together in the end, great story oh, and loved who the villian turned out to be :3!

[CSR]
ChibiSoulReader chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
-Gasp- finally! rushes to net chapter lol
ChibiSoulReader chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
T-T -tears- I love stories like this, wher one person does something to save the other even though it hurts them.
ChibiSoulReader chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Aww, that was sweet, the name thing, that means Ziva likes her!...I hope
ChibiSoulReader chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
The connection! lol I'm totally hooked on this, I need to see if they get together or more importantly, if they even find her, and alive at that, and who has done all of this ? anyways on to the next chappy
ChibiSoulReader chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
[BLEEP] cliff hanger, thank god there are more chapters, Tony's connection to Ziva is so romantic :3
ChibiSoulReader chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
I really wish I knew the characters better but it's okay because you are relaying and describing their feelings in such a way it doesn't matter and I hope Ziva and Tony get together in the end _
ChibiSoulReader chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
...did they just watch a movie, for hours, and then fell asleep when what's his face lies dead in Ziva's place...he is obviously not that important XD
ChibiSoulReader chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Okay, that was an interesting beginning, I love how she apologized with the tulip on the car XD, poor Ray lol
JenesisX chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
Big congrats on finishing this fic! I always appreciate the effort and dedication it takes to complete a multi chapter, and stay consistent throughout. I still admire you for also managing to do the entire thing from first person. I think that is a lot more challenging, and I've yet to try. You dialog is a pretty strong area for you as well. So yay for you! High five. ;)
DarkPatu chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
This is a very sweet ending, a little bit 'day-time-tv', but so is NCIS so I guess that fits. Well executed too, it seriously felt like an episode of a crime-drama show. I think you've done NCIS justice here and you should be happy with your work. I'm glad I finally took the time to finish reading this, it was very enjoyable!
DarkPatu chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Woo, nice build-up for this. I'm looking forward to the climax of this gripping tale, and the rescue of our damsel fair.

Just FYI, sixth line in you missed the "!" and put in "1". Might want to fix that. _
DarkPatu chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
Twenty hardly seems fitting for a six-year long, drawn out office scandal! Make it $50! _ Very nice chapter, it's a good ice-breaker for the drama that's been unfolding so rapidly. I look forward to the conclusion of this very entertaining fic!
DarkPatu chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
That's a real heartbreaker, but she's just trying to protect them, right? Or is this just another alibi? If she'd been careful enough to use an alias and not leave so much as a trace, they couldn't have found her so easily, could they have? The suspense and controversy just keeps building!