Reviews for Newcomers' Initiation
Isaiah chapter 20 . 5/11
This series was so awesome too bad there is no
JustMe.Hi chapter 20 . 2/1
0[]0 . . . .I want you to know that you made me cry. The whole...memory thing...My God...thank you. Thank you so much for this amazing story.
redwalrus12 chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Lucas: thinks toon link can't handle surviving 2 weeks

*lucas sees copy of wind waker* Lucas:Oh
SkittySaysMeow chapter 20 . 11/11/2014
OMG, LORDLENNE, YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO MAKE PEOPLE F**KING FANGIRL! XD
Like seriously oml this was so cute and sweet and adorable and I feel all fuzzy omg
I feel like I'm crazy right now because of the enthusiasm. I've spelt half of these words wrong and had to fix them
Honestly though, this seriously was amazing! Shame Wario didn't get his ass booted by Master Hand, or destroyed by Crazy Hand. Then again, that would be going against the game, so... :
Oh well.
just in case you couldn't tell, this is probably one of my favourite-if not my straight-up favourite- fanfic on this site right now.
Rose chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
You are a great worker and I love your work I just wish that I had the Courage to tell my classmates that I like Ness x Lucas but your work is the best so far thank you for showing me of this couple!
PSI Ness chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
YEEEESS! BEST ENDING EVER! I know this story is a few years old! but who cares! This is one of my favorite stories ever! that was AMAZING!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
I red the whole story. It was amazing! Hope you would do more stories like this!
Anime15girl chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
Wow! no words can explain how awesome the ending was! you're such a good writer, make more!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
This was such an awesome storie. You should do more like these [long] though i guess you have a lot on your plate . Regardless , loved it keep up being my favorite nessxlucas writter
Unknown Guest chapter 20 . 12/5/2013
Sigh. This one review will be the longest I've done.

Although I've read this a long time ago, I still cried at the same parts. Even an image went into my mind about Ness' final message (letter). It was like me in Animal Crossing New Leaf, destroying my old town I had worked really hard on. I don't really feel like having the game, I've lost interest since I set up my wii and remembered about SSBB.

It was like Ness disappearing from thin air with a flash.

The Wario rape. Just WTF.

Also, nice try on the hint of Red x Lucas thing. Although I don't favor it, some friends do. Haha, I feel sorry for poor Red.

Welp, time to find some more Fanfics I read a long time ago.

-Meli (Moon Lite) from Colors! 3D
Hotpairings69 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
A great story that has it all. Romance, adventure, suspense, you name it. A true triumph of the human spirit, this story is beautiful. 10/10
kirbylucaslover5 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Me especially like DA ending. Ness remembered Lucas! 3 Well Lucas got what he wanted in return and even got Ness back! How sweet, and how Ness reminded him about... uhmm... Claus... Sad, but still GREAT ending! Keep doing this stuff, CUZ I cry some parts through, and that to me means LOVE! Like PK Love power.
TechnoFool chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
...Best ending ever... I feel bad for Red... I mean, to have his heart broke like that... I still like Ness and Lucas of course, but... Oh, Red... *sigh*

You can already tell I love this story, right? I'll leave it to you to conjure up a theory of what praise I would give you about you and your story, but as of the moment, I am in no mood to fill your head with comments of how wonderful this story is.
I'm sure you've noticed how marvelous it is.

I feel this story is better without a sequel, it's just... Somehow fitting.
Anyways, good job with this successful story and good luck on your new ones!

-TechnoFool
MarshaDecamiro chapter 20 . 2/9/2013
Awww! I love the ending! I was so afraid that Lucas was going to ask Master Hand to erase his memory so he wouldn't feel so alone when he's around Ness.

But nope Ness saves the day by taking Lucas to see his 'secret place' and tells Lucas that he remembers! Lucas bby I'm so happy for you! My teary eye's are now happy once again. ;3;
Toshiko-chan chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
OH GOD THIS WAS SO PERFECT. TOTALLY PERFECT. PERFECTION. NO OTHER WAY TO DESCRIBE IT. i totally loved this story from beginning to end! i cried at ness' letter though... :'( but ness and lucas are so cute! i swear, this story was just amazing. like amazing amazing. like amazing amazing amazing amazing. thank you for writing this! :)