Reviews for You Can't Understand My Pain
Hehe chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
But it's so hawt...
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
I love the story I can't wait to read more
Dragon77 chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Love It i can't wait to read more so update soon.
PCSP-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
this is very interesting! I loved it!

Please continue! I fell so sorry for Itachi-kun (
Dragon77 chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Very good start! Looking forward to this story it sounds great update soon.
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
... Itachi is really breaking his family :'(

I wonder why he's doing this, these things... But that okay I'll until the next chapter to see why :')

I loved this chapter and the way you brought Karin, Suigetsu and juugo into this :)

Please continue :D
IkutoForever chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Kyaaaaa! It's so cute in a dark way! I love how close their family are! It's so warm and comforting. Please write more soon!
Lunari Sakana chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
oh Itachi TwT. Those poor boys it seems like they never catch a break! This one made me tear up for those boys! They all need hugs and Itachi needs "happy pills" jk jk.
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Woah :(

Your story just got serious :'(
Always-Unpredictable chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Don't kill Itachi! :'(

I wuv him! XD

Nah, but I love this story. It's really good. :)
Lunari Sakana chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Itachi why! WHY! You IDIOT, there are people that love you, you know! I hope help gets there in time! this chapter had me on the edge of my seat, so good!
Lunari Sakana chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
oh poor Itachi, he needs to get his pain off his chest lest it drag him deeper into despair. I feel bad for Madara too, seeing Itachi like this makes me tear up!
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
This was a touching chapter ;_;

I loved it, and I can now see that Madara really does care about Itachi and Sasuke. I just hope Itachi doesn't try to pull any suicide acts.

Thanks for uploading :'D
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I agree SasuIta is better. Nothing against Madara I just dont like the Madasasu pairing it creeps me out xd *cringes*
haradatwin11 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I'm interested, but I think it would be better for the pairing to just be SasuIta.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »