Reviews for In The End
Famers Daughter chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
-I cried AGAIN! I was so sad. This was one of the first things I read in the series of Weaponless, I really couldn't understand it until I had read all of them. They were all so good! I came back after finishing the last book and read it and I finally understood, I was really happy but still sad. I like how you ended hopeless but don't get me I loved the characters Keera and Caleb but they both love their daughter so much, they wanted to give her that freedom that they had whished for and so they gave up there lives for it, I think it was a great idea and I loved it. I hope you keep writing:) dont listen to anyone who gives you negativity, these are your stories so do it how you like it. I hope one day you can be a real author. I would love to read more of your stories. Keep writing!

-Famers Daughter3
Famers Daughter chapter 1 . 3/10/2012

-Famers Daughter3
it-was-enchanting chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
heart breaking. i don't think i'll ever get over her death. i can't believe they actually died. i would LOVE to see an alternate universe fic where they lived. but this is still amazing.

loooove it.