Reviews for A Bribe, an Act, and an Oath
Wally's sister chapter 1 . 5/27
' . This was just perfect. Batman begging. To keep wally from Robin. Not ganna happen... anywho this wAs (as I said) just perfect. I'm whelmed.
africaflower77 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
The things bats will do for his kid...he really is an awesome father or a crazy one
RedHal chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Something tells me that no matter how he tells, it'll end up bad for Flash.

Nice knowing ya Barry
patriarcheyes chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
.God! XD
Ravensoul chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
It turned out extreme happiness really was a click away... this is so beautiful! XD I'm laughing my ass of over here, I think I just woke my cat! X3
evilfryingpangirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA XDDD But...wait a minute...was he basically just bribing him with Wally into staying away from Richard by pretending that Barry cheated on Iris with him...and then acting like he was homo for Barry?! I'm confused but I still found it funny :DD
CaptainAlias chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was. So. HILARIOUS. No, seriously, you're my hero. And that is such a Batman thing to do; keep Wally away from Robin.
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Dude. Best. Fic. EVER.

Legit.
Chocolatpen chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
That... Was extremely funny! LOL!
TheMischieveous chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
lol I can't even begin to imagine Batman acting like that! lol But he just might have done something like that when Barry told him about Wally lol Love it!
NeverQuiteFinished chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Holy crap this was hilarious. Instant fave :)
Miss West chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
OHMYFREAKINGARSH THAT WAS UTTERLY FANTASTIC! CAN YOU WRITE A FOLLOW UP? MAYYYBEEEE? OMG I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVERR THAT WAS ADORABLE.
newdog14 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I was about to ave a nervous breakdown you know. You really scared me.
LeonK chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This story turned out so much better than I had origianlly thought it would be! Our crazy night of gibberish turned out to host some pretty good ideas! I will create the second part to this story sometime today or tomorrow. I adore your eye of detail when you write. Seriously, it's amazing and I am very jealous of your writing styles. XD (1234567 Ego Boost) I can't wait until you upload more stories, they are truly the highlight of my day.
LadyZotalot chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I loved the little details of this fic to death!

wondy, supes, and Arther geeeking out about Superman's powers while everyone ignores BC and GA snogging in the back is really sweet. Superheroes hanging out together like kids in a clubhouse is one of my favorite things in the world. :)

The observation that EVERYONE is worried about what Barry's up to when he's not around is wonderful. I bet they have a watch set up.

Wondy: Is it my turn to babysit Barry today from 4-8?

J'onn: No, it is mine.

GL: Really? I thought it was me...I guess we'll have to call the expert to clear this up.

Phone Call: *ring ring* Hello? Iris Allen speaking.

Batman's performance is amazing. He's always a good actor, Matches and all. I love that Barry didn't crack up laughing because he knew if he ruined the joke by losing face, then the real joke would be on him. :) Barry CAN be serious if it's to make fun of someone else. heheh.

I love Robintraffic light. You know why it makes EVEN more sense? Red, Green, yellow AND BLACK. There's plenty of traffic lights that have this black guard over the lenses of the light so it doesn't glare or something...So robin is ALL the colors. :)

Ollie being the one to vid the moment works so well. EVERYONE probably has a bunch of vids of him hammered so...he needs revenge. ;)

I LOV YOU FOR THE KFxWALLY Ending. You are amazing. haha. Troll Barry is the best thing. Bats is going to flip a lid when he finds out he was tricked by BARRY of all people.

In fact, Bruce must be REALLY desperate to trust Barry...

What is the world was Wally DOING to Dick to make Bruce so worried? *has fun imagining*

-Zot!