Reviews for Like Running In Slow Motion
TheCherryBlossumWriter chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Love it like alwzyd
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
LOL I can totally see this actually happening
the-speed-reader chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Love it!
charlotte-ninja girl chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
aww cute :3 i loved it!
Gen chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
So MANY feels. I just love everything about this fic.
DawnieWrites chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I love the fact that pretty much the entire League was betting with someone, except Batman, apparently. ;P
aprilpowers chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Best aftermath scene for Homefront. I loved the way Wally just starts blurting out stuff and Artemis just kisses him. And the betting! Robin, you little troll.
Jessie chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
A-MA-ZING! if this were to happened instead of the season finale, I would have loved the show even more! Great job
whelmedarrow chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I loved homefront and this is perfect great story
ShenanigansKid chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Loved it
jtcr chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
very nice
goneanddeleted chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I shouldn't of read this during school Trying to contain bursts of laughter and stupid grins is difficult. XD Ahaha I was so expecting Bats to pull out his wallet! (though he probably went all ninja Bats on them and added his money to the pile anyway! lol) Thanks for the story.
Hezpeller chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This was absolutely adorable! I loved this continuation of the ep, it was perfect for them!

The whole part at the watchtower was really well done! Especially when they admit their feelings for one another.
MewLuna chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
OMG! BEST STORY I'VE READ IN A LOOONG TIME!

I could not stop laughing! Holy cheese that was so effin' brilliant! I LOVE IT! They ALL made bets that's just pure effin' gold! And I love how in the end Robin comes out on top. You go Boy Wonder, you rock XD

Oh my rada such a great job. Such a brilliant job. :D
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Love it! Absolutely brilliant! Good job!