Reviews for Exciting Fabulous Lives
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Wow, make an actual TK/Jun lemon from that buddy:)
PinkCandy-x chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Hahahahaha! Poor Takeru! I feel for him!

But woah, she is one stalker, eh? Ha, this was funny though, and I really enjoyed it. :) Light-hearted and oddly cute. 3
TheAddicted chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I actually found this quite amusing, even though I never really knew much about Jun other than her obsession with Yamato. And I guess in a way it was funny how she made herself think that Yamato would be with her if he wasn't gay. Oh, and I loved the last bit when Takeru walks in and she decides that he's her new obsession! I think that this would be pretty good if you continued this, even for only a couple chapters :3
KumoFuzei chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Amazing and mildly hilarious. Good job :D
GiraffeShelf chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Good story, it's not poorly executed at all. It was refreshing and very original. Haha Jun using a telescope to spy on Matt, it's very plausible and kinda creepy. Poor TK!
the alpha phoenix chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
It makes a pleasant change to read a Jun fic for once. It was quite funny that she was spying on Matt with a telescope. It's like taking her obsession with him to a whole new level beyond just a fangirl. And her reasoning to staying and watch was also amusing. Good fic and keep up the good work!
ric16 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Yeah, I can just see Jun been a Yaoi fangirl. Don't think she'd go to such lengths to stalk Yamato though... oh wait, yeah she would. I feel sorry for Takeru now.