Reviews for It's a Bar Thing
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Good story
Can't wait to see the sequel
AcidBurn37 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Great story! I think to continue this would be really interesting. I would love to read it.
Mishamigo1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
you should totally make this into a story. oh and btw I love how you capture everyone's personalities just right. awesome frustration story!
allmusic1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This was so inreresting! And steamy! Lol I woul LOVE to read more, pretty please! :D
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Hehe, that was waaaay too much fun to read. Very 9 1/2 Weeks, I like :) I do love a gal who can give Dean a run for his money and she was absolutely killer. As far as continuing, while it could be extremely fun and I wouldn't hesitate to read it, I kind of like the unfinshed business air that this leaves with you. Or, another possibility, do another one shot of when he does find her...
Puddin little minx chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Omg you should so contuine this story amazing first chapter Hun I have a feeling that Dean will be seeing her again very soon wow nothing like a bit of angry sex after the fight they both have so please please update ASAP I'm dying for more already :)I know I have loads to catch up on but I will so expect more reviews in the rest of your updates today :)
parchment faery17 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Yes. Add to this. Please.