Reviews for It's a Bar Thing
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Good story
Can't wait to see the sequel
AcidBurn37 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Great story! I think to continue this would be really interesting. I would love to read it.
Mishamigo1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
you should totally make this into a story. oh and btw I love how you capture everyone's personalities just right. awesome frustration story!
allmusic1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This was so inreresting! And steamy! Lol I woul LOVE to read more, pretty please! :D
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Hehe, that was waaaay too much fun to read. Very 9 1/2 Weeks, I like :) I do love a gal who can give Dean a run for his money and she was absolutely killer. As far as continuing, while it could be extremely fun and I wouldn't hesitate to read it, I kind of like the unfinshed business air that this leaves with you. Or, another possibility, do another one shot of when he does find her...
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Omg you should so contuine this story amazing first chapter Hun I have a feeling that Dean will be seeing her again very soon wow nothing like a bit of angry sex after the fight they both have so please please update ASAP I'm dying for more already :)I know I have loads to catch up on but I will so expect more reviews in the rest of your updates today :)
parchment faery17 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Yes. Add to this. Please.