Reviews for Twilight 25 Challenge: Round 5
Leelan Oleander chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
I haven't read any Bella/Emmett fic before. I'm going to look into it.

Oh, and that was great, BTW. I loved how I was all "omg, who did she sleep with and who is her mate?"
Leelan Oleander chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
I'm such fail! I just found these in my inbox.

I liked it and I need to know more. Inquiring minds want to know. ;)
twisample14 chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
I have trouble with B& Em stories or A & Ed stories... they are so close as siblings in the books - and I like them in those roles. However, it is fun to see Edward as the bad guy sometimes!
twisample14 chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
You are so right, Bella would give up if she thought it might save the wolves... she probably cut herself to distract Victoria from something... you've got her pegged.
twisample14 chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
I wish I did too MK... and if I could be picky with my wish I'd want him to look like Jackson too! ;)
twisample14 chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
uh-oh, naughty Bella! Of course, who can blame her - daydreaming about Jasper... it happens to the best of us!
twisample14 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Bella with a backbone - I like it!
twisample14 chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
very cool twist on cannon MK!
Detochkina chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Oh, is this Jasper?
Detochkina chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I hope he comes to his senses.
Vendell chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Looks like Bella gets more action from her daydreams of his brother than she does from Edward.

Maybe she should drop his stupid ass on go after said brother.
Vendell chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Damn, can't say that I blame Bella at all for her actions.
Vendell chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
Lol, did realise that I reviewed from my Harry Potter account, see below review from mischief's mistress.

I'll give you another standing ovation *clap clap clap*

I really hope Bella's comments put her in a better light with Rosalie.

Great job, Sweetheart!

Mwah!

W
Mischief's Mistress chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
*clap clap clap* standing ovation for you, my dear sweet woman!

This sums up exactly how I see the world of Twilight in the books. Thank Peter for fanfiction! This also adds to my hate of Edward, so thank you!

Mwah!

W
Christobel Cullen chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
You're so brilliant. Write a multi-chapter story about an Edward-Bella-Jasper love triangle! Vamp, though...I hate AH.