Reviews for Unfairly Kinda Gay
Great Xander voice!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This is awesome!
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I have never read a single thing for this pairing before, and I honestly had never really even thought of this pairing before, but I saw this fic on someone's favourite's list, and it caught my eye.

This was pretty cool, and while I don't like the paring and I think Angel was kind of ooc here, I still have to admit that this was very well-written, and I am impressed with how you put the whole thing together. The last line made me grin. Well, it had me grinning a couple of places before that too, but the ending was a very well-done ending. And I know endings can be hard to do and stuff.

So thanks for this, because I enjoyed it.
Mrestydis chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Yes, Xander. It was most definitely fair. But still totally gay. Anyway, I thought I'd reviewed this ages ago. Guess not. This was pretty funny, if only for the vain vampire comment.
InTheDark34 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I love this fic! Very funny!~

I hope that you will make more Xander/Angel slash fic, there is not enough of them in this world! :D
Ulvalentine chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
As much as I like this, I can't help but think that it wouldn't be that easy for Angel to get some sweaty time with Xander. Though, Xander's thoughts are hilarious and just what I would expect from him.

This is a nice read! I'm glad I clicked on it, and that last line was a great place to end on. Thanks for writing!
eyeseemore chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Only got one thing to say: tihi!

Liked the way you brought the pairing although I would love some more lemons ;).
eyeseemore chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Only got one thing to say: tihi!

Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 10/2/2011