Reviews for Boss Romano and Teenaged Spain
Oh my god my name is Jada! I litteraly fainted when I saw that name! It was magnificent! A work of art! Ten out of ten!
McKenna Evans chapter 2 . 2/19
Noo please continue it! ;-;
kittykatrocks12 chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Aw. Poor Toni is confused about his feelings like any other teenager. Wonderful ending
kittykatrocks12 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I Love the red hot juiceyness and the ending Hilarious
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Anon1 chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
I've always been aware that Older-Fanfiction-Lovino is usually abusive. As Chibimano, I easily look past it and wave it off as him being a brat. I realize this wouldn't be at all ideal in real life (Antonio parenting Lovino, Lovino hits Antonio, the two fall in love and Antonio doesn't see anything wrong with Lovino's actions, Lovino feels no guilt), but when the roles are reversed (Oyabun Lovino and Chibibun) Lovino's abusive tendencies are a lot harder to ignore. Antonio is a small child with a "parent" that spews out insults rather than encouragement... how is Antonio not depressed? ESPECIALLY when Antonio is going through the phase of finding out who he is..
cris chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Lol, Spain is the seme even when he's a kid. It's so strange seeing this role reversal but it's interesting. It's cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Lupi chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I likey. MORE!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Um why are the roles reversed? Antonio is Spain and Lovi is Romano. Lovi is the younger one.
Mediterranean Tomatoes chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
So this story gives me weird feelings... I totally get Lovino's side, and Toni's immature feelings, but I don't really like how Lovi was totally trying to take advantage of Antonio while he was drunk. It just seemed a bit too forced to me, maybe OoC on Lovino's part, because I've always seen him as the one with self control in this relationship. And if Antonio can somewhat control himself, why can't his caretaker?
That being said, it was a well written story that I would continue to read whenever it was/is updated. I love role- reversal, so I did find this story enjoyable on that front.
Please update some time!
TheLittleWhiteRabbit chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
asdfghjks..Mawr plz *w*...I just have no idea how to put in words how epic this is, without sounding like a small child, its just so epically awesome its awesomely epic...if that makes sense...please continue
-Ty :3
sugarhuney2 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Tis great! I laughed at it, my nose wouldn't stop bleeding, and this was sooo cute! I need more chapters!
sugarhuney2 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
-_- don't insult yourself... It made my heart hurt, knowing you think that... I had a sad... The story... *nosebleed* and, again, at the very end... I died laughing!