Reviews for And You Think It's Complicated Now
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
This is great so far! Where's the rest though? Great job.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
This was excellent as far as it went. Sad to see you stopped updating it.
PurpleYin chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
I like the turn this has taken for more plotty and nice to have Liv's mom in there too, but if the existence of the other universe isn't known to Marilyn then just how have they explained the other Olivia who looks so like her daughter?
PurpleYin chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
I do like this but curious why Liv wouldn't question the strawberries before he nudges then to Olivia or are they just generically around in the report area somehow?
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Fun start.
xBBx chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
Hope you get your muse back and continue this eventually; it's good. :)

BB
AmyThest59 chapter 13 . 4/25/2012
I really like this story, since long ones usually have a billion plot changes and this one doesn't.
A True Dreamer chapter 13 . 3/26/2012
Okay so this is a pretty good read. I do hope you'll update again soon, I still can't help but hope she ends up with the other lincoln but i'm beginning to think that is not the direction your planning on going.
A True Dreamer chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
please please please let them get together!
A True Dreamer chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
:]]
A True Dreamer chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
:]]
A True Dreamer chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
color me confused.
A True Dreamer chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
I want so badly for this to push both Lincoln and Olivia's from both sides into each others arms! Please! :]]
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
omg... i dont know where this is going... but ahh... idk... lol i've never thought of our olivia with their lincoln lol but i kind of hope at some point during this she gets with our lincoln! off to read more!
FringeAddict chapter 13 . 2/28/2012
This is so good, you need to update :(