Reviews for The Dawn Of The Federation
stars90 chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Ouch. Double ouch.
Dagda06117032 chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
I wonder if they have AA for Archer? As for Reed I wonder if he truly can handle being with awoman like Hoshi without taking that stick out of his arse? As for TnT this desert trip seems like it is going to be test.
starlodge chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I like this work, and your English writing has improved greatly. I want to follow this, but I know you work on many fics at the same time. Hope an update comes soon!
paulc chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
"At least Janeway was properly bonkers and psychopathic"

From the histories I've read, being loonytunes with a full spectrum social disconnect is almost a prerequisite for command.
Cap'nFrances chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
I loved it that you showed Trip's parents being a little overwhelmed by everything they learned about what has happened but also seeing how good T'Pol is for Trip. Having Trip ask Malcolm and T'Pol ask Hoshi to be Lizzie's En'ahr'at was a great touch. Jon's situation is sad. I hope he'll be able to rebuild his friendships.
Cap'nFrances chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Beautiful chapter. I really liked it that you showed the effects of the tragedy on other crew members and on Trip's parents. T'Pol's lament was very touching. Having Torok officiating at the funeral and Hoshi translating added a lot.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
Yes. Finally somebody is willing to confront what the Expanse would have done to Jonathan Archer. No mission that grave, with that amount of responsibility and forcing on him those terrible choices, would have left him without awful damage. Well done for having more moral courage than the series writers ever did.
orionastro chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
very good new chapter , poor Archer , he needs to get back to normal . Pholx will help him , recover fully , but the humans must accept the VUlcans help to equip the NX Class with Shields,and very powerful Armour able to withstand several hits from enemy fire after the shields go down, given the shields time to Recharge, Cant hardly wait for the next chapters.
Asso chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
paulc chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
simple request:

More please!
orionastro chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
good story so far , lets see the enterprise and all the other starfleet satrships equiped with shields to better defend and crus the romulans when the war with them begins.
Author Penholder chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
This is a good story you have here. I'm eager to read future chapters please update asap.
Steelchaser chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Fascinated with where you are headed with this V'K. I like Torok, but i always have liked his character. Given that we tend to see the main characters the same way, best I can say is great tale keep writing.
orionastro chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
very good begining, hope you update soon
Author Penholder chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
i like it so far. Looking forward to more.