Reviews for Ordinary Day
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
great story, glad they both got out - relatively - ok...
seems like things between peter and neal are getting better...
imafuckingusername.dealwithit chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Ummm... as a one-shot its pretty long, but or all that happened, maybe a little more detail, and split into two chapters? The only reason or this, because everythign else was great, was that the conclusion seemed a tad hasty.

But I still enjoyed it!
thanx,
Guesting chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I LOVE the way you write Diana- spot on! As usual, a very good read!
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
haha wonder what peter would think of the reason Neal owes Diana new pants.
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
hehehe! This was great! Except for the part where Neal got his tracker sawed off, that made me cringe a bit, OUCH! And I was afraid Diana and the others would have to save Neal from the thugs again when they came back and heard the thumps. I thought they were going to drop him down the elevator shaft! XD I panicked until they actually got there, then I just laughed. Neal really is good at hiding, haha! Great job!
Azertynin chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Very well written. I like the plot. But I was a little disapointed at the end because I was expecting more comfort from Peter toward Neal. I would have wished the scene between Neal and Peter at the hospital.
Sholio chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I really loved this! Very tightly plotted; I loved the details of the FBI investigation, and Diana and Neal's resourcefulness. And after so many overwrought, over-the-top post-finale stories, I also enjoyed how emotionally low-key this was, and Peter's determination to keep the team together regardless of DoJ involvement.
Strongbutters chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Fantastic story. You are a wonderful writer... Great description, it was so easy to picture it all in my head. It felt like an episode. Please do a sequel, or just write more stories so I can keep being entertained!
nynine chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
How wonderful to check my email and see a new story from Rainey! I can't read it until this evening, but just knowing it's there gives me a treat!
mam711 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Nicely done. Loved the mix of humor and tension, loved the way everyone worked intelligently as a team, loved the pants bits...
Duffy1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Really exciting story! So authentic sounding too. I had no problem believing you knew what Peter would do to find Diana and Neal. Great fun, thanks.
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Superb, as always. I enjoyed this very much.
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Definitely glad you finished it; this was a great read. The dynamics between the characters were spot-on, the storyline was engaging and believable, and it dealt in a very real way with the end of the latest episode. Great job!
Ultracape chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I'd love to see that scene where Peter questions Neal about why he owes Diana a new pair of pants.

Anyway, love the story.
Anonamus-A chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
He he. Loved it. I loved how Neal now owes Diana new pants... Peter's gonna have fun finding out about that one! Great story! -A