Reviews for Tender Malice
meep meep chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
next.. please..
IridescentInTheDark chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Where do I start... you should put a rape warning in here, especially since you clearly have no intention of veering from that anytime soon. I like darkness, and have little complaint about exploring the depths of human sadism, but your summary gives no warning of rape, nor does anything else. This isn't a dark dramione, it's a dark non-consensual Voldemort/Hermione with hope of dramione. Sorry, but that's just my opinion. I do want to see how things could get better for Hermione, just not sure describing Voldemort raping her (in more than one chapter) is necessary. You skip over her interactions with Draco and then detail the things Voldemort does to her... it makes me wonder how things could possibly turn dramione, at least with some resemblance of believability. At least there's no chance of this rape being glorified, though I do worry how you've had Hermione surprised over how Voldemort's perception and treatment of her differs from what she expected. You won't be glorifying this, right?

Okay, I felt I had to put that in here, since reading and reviewing without commenting on the things that actually bother me (or don't, really) isn't really constructive, nor remotely honest. That said, please update. I do actually like this. XD
NevermoreMarni chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
You have a freakish way of always leaving me hanging.
Xoxo
Marni
Gullb3rg chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
oh wow. This is really good! I love how you describe Voldemort, it makes one wonder what he's really up to... And what are you planning between Hermione & Draco? ;)
Can't wait to find out! Update soon!
TheConqueress chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
I liked this chapter, especially at the end. I can't wait to see Draco's reaction. Her comment about drowning reminded me of a scene in a Labyrinth fanfiction called Just As I Can Be So Cruel (or maybe another one, I mix fanfictions of the same category). Sarah was abused by Jareth and he left her to take a bath and clean herself off. He leaves her alone and as she bathes she feels overwhelmed by her depression, pain, and suffering. She feels extremely tired and that's it. Next thing we read is Jareth looking at her through his crystals and sees her drowning in the bath without her realizing it.
I myself and not a huge fan of suicidal tendencies in characters, as usually people just suck at writing it. But I liked the idea of an unintentional/subconscious suicide. Just a smidge of inspiration for you
fspsarcastic chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Hello. Great story. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Love it, is this the end or is there more?
Please update soon!
AleyaContraire chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
FINALLY. Thank youuu :) Another AMAZING chapter :D Please don't leave us hanging like that again, though XD.
IntoTheDarkness29 chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Haha, asked for a new chapter yesterday and you delivered! Thanks!
Voldemort seems to be getting just slightly tiniest bit softer- i know, unimagineable

Hopefully we see more of Bellatrix, but other then that well done!
Twilighternproud chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Omg thanks for coming back please don't dissapear like that again
IntoTheDarkness29 chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
This was a excellent chapter, was wondering if there was gonna be more?
Noe chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
This should have a rape warning like some of your other stories do.
RZZMG chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
I really wish you'd return to this story and finish it. It really is quite engrossing. I am invested in what happens next. Please consider it! :)
Chloe Lindsay chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
I am looking forward to the next chapter. xD
schmallows chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Love, if only you could update! This story has grown into something deep and I'm looking forward for the chapter - whenever that'll be. I hope you don't abandon this even after the 3 month hiatus. It's lovely, and pfft, I need to favorite this.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »