Reviews for Natural Disaster
Potifnaskitaski chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
A great one-shot! You write so well and I loved it :)
shakalaka7 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
loved it !
SplinterWingz5x5 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I-i think i fell in love.. 3

This was bloody amazing! You have to make a sequal or something! D
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was a great one. I hope, maybe, for a sequel? :)
xxIceEyesxx27 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I like that you still kept the feelings up in the air and the kiss on the cheek was caring and not quite romantic. very well done
Lapse in Judgment chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This is simply lovely, and by far the best Secret Circle fic I've read. Your take on Cassie's mental state was well thought out and honest: someone who's gone through that sort of emotional trauma would likely break down in a violent manner, especially if a question of sexual orientation was added to the mix.

I especially love the fourth to last paragraph, as many people just make a character's love interest borderline psychic in relation to the other's feelings so as to better fit the plot. The fact that you outright stated that more or less the opposite is true is wonderful.

In short, your characterization, formatting, and insight into the character's frames of mind was wonderful, and I sincerely hope that you continue writing within this fandom - god knows we could use some more fic out here. ;)

-Elijah
Morgan Emrys chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This is just perfect. I cannot wait for more.
The Wandering Muse chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Its sweet and I hope you write more.
homoeroticmaintext chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Not big into Chamberlake, but this was fabulous. You write brilliantly, and I really enjoyed your characterisation.
f00f00 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
:]
Stinkiep chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
You are amazing. More please. MORE!
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Best written one shot EVER.
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Awesome job ! XD
Fading Sunshine chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This is lovely, reading it, it swept me up completely and to me, that is the mark of a truly good story, and this is truly a very very amazing one.
still-lostinmyhead chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This was so beautiful. I really hope you write more for these two, because your writings so good and there's not alot of stories on faye/cassie. One o

f my favorites :)