Reviews for But I Don't Know You, Monsieur!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
In chapter 16 it's not de Ryan it's de rien. I love your story but I love French so i wanted to make sure you knew ;-;
PhantomFan01 chapter 35 . 8/13/2014
Poor girl :( At least she is ok now :) Sad the story is over :( Loved it so much :)
paula grandmothe chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
jusst found this overf on page 15 so i though id give it a read tonigiht.
Everyonedeserveslove chapter 34 . 12/25/2012
OH MY GOSH! I absolutely adore this! You have tweeked the characters just a smidge, so that they are generally in character! I love your writing style, it is beautiful! I love this plot and cant wait to see where it goes! I have one question though; Did Erik ever formally ask Christine permission to court her? I do not know I just think it would be adorable! Merry Christmas!
Tsy Descartes chapter 33 . 11/15/2012
WHAT. NO. DON'T LEAVE IT HANGING! plleeeeaasssseeee. seriously, you are an amazing writer, and it's simply a crime to leave such a wonderful story with no ending! Erik does not approve!
Viviane Ravenheart chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I love you just for making Christine less naive. I'm hooked
newbornphanatic chapter 34 . 11/4/2012
now you better belive it erik now that she loves you, love this chapter, and please update soon
PhantomFan01 chapter 34 . 11/3/2012
At least they now know how to defend themselves :) Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Malady Pond chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Aww! Cuddly fluff! So sweet!
Malady Pond chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Wow! So that's what happened in Persia. Interesting.
Malady Pond chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Hah! Raoul's unsuitable as a suitor! And music is her religion! Brilliant!
Malady Pond chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Yes! A Christine who's not so gullible and actually questions things is refreshing! Wonderful!
newbornphanatic chapter 33 . 10/5/2012
i think the gaston leroux erik would have that kind of dream like this, this is a super sweet chapter, cant wait for you to update
PhantomFan01 chapter 33 . 10/5/2012
Yay I like phluff :) Can't wait for the next chapter :)
PhantomFan01 chapter 32 . 10/5/2012
Oh oh this doesn't look good for Raoul :/ Can't wait for the next chapter :)