Reviews for Memories in Blood
ThatCrazyGirlReading chapter 21 . 1/26/2013
Awwwww this story was like really depressing but axel can make anything better! Though I thought when roxas hit him with the water jug was funny every time but other than this was a amazing story though I never thought that roxas could be a cutter I mean that seems to weird for me lol sorry that shoulder be funny really sorry I loved every detail and I loved Abby she was nice and I I was chanting to my self the whole time throughout the story I was like roxas you gotta love axel or I will jump through this screen and Hurt sora I just felt like hurting sora but I also would take give him even more knives for he can cut himself with cuz I was mad every time he got mad at axel but hey it was awesome
A nobody chapter 21 . 8/10/2012
Really good! For the first few chapters I had a feeling that Roxas got raped. What I was wondering about if the same was happening to the others. But it was obvious that the answer is no. Great story either way. It was dark and kinda sad. I always feel sad for the person who gets abused,raped,or both. Again, I want to say that your story was awesome! I enjoyed it!
XionTheBlackRose chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
It's good.
XionTheBlackRose chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
Sad..
XionTheBlackRose chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
So sad!
XionTheBlackRose chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Cute about them asking if their boyfriends could stay over but sad for Roxas. What exactly happened to him anyway? I'm still confused over it.
XionTheBlackRose chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
Still sad... But it's a good story, it really is.
XionTheBlackRose chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Still oh so sad.
XionTheBlackRose chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
So sad...
XionTheBlackRose chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Still good but still sad.
XionTheBlackRose chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
It was good, but so sad.
XionTheBlackRose chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
It's really sad, but I enjoy reading it. Poor Roxas though.
XionTheBlackRose chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
It's a nice start I think, kind a sad though.
miskris95 chapter 21 . 6/24/2012
yay finally finished! I fell sooo behind on so many stories its not even funny. I had 12 different story notices in my inbox that need to be read which are pretty old soo im many chapters behind :P Anywho great story it was amazing-sauce! im kinda sad its over i enjoyed it a lot. Bravo dear writer Bravo it was an excellent experience being able to read this work of yours :) keep writing and hopefully if i ever catch up on everything i'll be able to read some more of your work :)
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 21 . 6/5/2012
Awwwwww... Sorry. I had to. xD

I just finished going back and re-reading it, twice.

GREAT STORY! *double thumps-up*