Reviews for Bad Girl
Gina chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Hi! I hope you have some new stories up soon! The smuttier, the better, I say! LOL! Keep them cumming, oops, I mean coming! :)
Gina chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Don't you DARE stop writing! I LOVE these stories! :)
xo-Sapphire-Heart-xo chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
WOW! that was great, loved it :)
mynagoldenwings chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
OK! NICE! GAH! what more is there to say!
Kuhlama chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Don't underestimate yourself - It wasn't only smutty ( Though we love your smut ;).

Loved the jealousy and I found this paragraph:

"Right now, he controlled their relationship. Knew how to play his sweet boss, how to get what he wanted. But he was everything but a fool. Nothing escaped him. And certainly not something as major and important as love."

remarkably clever ! As well as the "Bad girl" theme.

And Jim made me smile :)

In short: I loved this story. Please continue !
bloodorangeandvanillaicecream chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I really love your stories!
giggleplex1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Your smutty stories are never boring ;-) This one was especially fun. I really enjoyed how you explored the dynamic between Jane and Lisbon regarding how by-the-book she is, and what a firecracker she truly is!
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I love your stories! Please don't stop writing them.
Allie9 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Mmmm, that was yummy!
tayasasah chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
You are really spoiling other fanfic writers for me..you have been setting the bar for M fics, and my dear, you've set it REALLY high!

Im so so happy! you know that i love all of your writing, i haven't read a story i didn't love, but sweet, fluffy, not-as-emotionally complex stories have a special place in my heart.

I just want to believe that, broken as both of them are, happily ever after exists and everything will fall into place and they will just get it on - you know?

I sometimes wish for a world thats simple, and fluffy and pwp-ish :)

having said that, i would gladly and gratefully read whatever you feel like writing - please write more!

I never tire of rereading your stories - there is usually something out there for the type of mood i'm in, and it never fails to give my day a lift!

*virtual hugs*
Wldwmn chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Your delightful and smutty PWPs make me happy, and this is no exception! I can't imagine ever getting tired of them, heehee. I liked this story; it's always nice to see Jane give Lisbon some reassurance that he really does care about her. And sexy reassurance is super-hot, I won't lie. I grinned at the security guard's thought. So much for anything they did being a secret! ;) I love these interludes, so as long as you are inspired to write them, I will HAPPILY read them. :D
moonserenity089 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Amazing fic, I really enjoyed reading it.
Donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Bored? Never! Are you being coy with us, like in this very fic where Jane calls Lisbon that? lol. This was great, and I never get tired of your writing. Keep going (but throw us a T-rated bone now and then!).

I had to laugh at this line:

"He was moaning heavily. He was an utterly vocal man, always had been, and he wasn't ashamed of it."

That is so true about Jane! So I bet he would be even more so in bed, lol. Brilliant idea there.

Keep writing, and I, for one, will keep reading!