Reviews for Reel Life by Request
dpennell007 chapter 4 . 5/14/2019
These chapters were great! I enjoyed getting one last look at movie star Edward.
MsLiss chapter 4 . 6/28/2018
Funny! I love this! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 5/12/2018
This is great! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 5/11/2018
I am so happy that these is MORE! ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2018
Isn't Bella's biological clock ticking? They were both 33 when they met, even when in later chapters Edward suddenly was 31. How old are they now?
Christine chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
This chapter is better written than most "real life" interviews I've read over many years. The word choice and pacing lends an atmosphere of serenity that places the reader in the room as the conversation progresses. Well done. I hope you will have time to continue these two...perhaps with the advent of their child(ren)?

wel
Lillywhite1 chapter 4 . 9/7/2016
Also thanks for the plus-chapters. Wonderfull story! Thanks for writing this!
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 8/7/2016
I enjoyed all of these. This one was good, by it having the outsider feel to it. Getting a glimpse at the couple from a stranger. Mel, stranger to us the reader, clearly not by the couple themselves. Enjoyable.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
That was all kinds of fun. I loved that Rose got out of the house and got to have fun with Bella shopping. Even better Emmett learned to really appreciate what his wife does daily. It was great that Edward was asked by Rose bit to help Emmett out in this. Even better that he stuck to it and didn't help. Cute ending, with Bella and Edward talking about having one of thei own.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 8/7/2016
That was extremely wonderful of Bella to pop in and do for Edward. I bet she was working on those for days. Very sweet of her to do. It was nice of the assistants to acknowledge how nice he was, too.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Behind every man, there's a strong woman. That saying popped in my head with this chapter. Seems she know exactly how to calm him down and when he needs to be calmed.
twiclare chapter 4 . 7/13/2016
I enjoyed a little extra from this lot!
Lulutbo chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
I still want more though I did enjoy this Vanity Fair article, I expected to hear about kids ;) loved it though!