Reviews for Straight
brittklein13 chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
The story is good
lljn105 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I really enjoy what you have written so far. I like the topic. Can't wait to see where you go with this. Don't break Cas's heart!
Writer With Sprite chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
Poor Dean.

You know, I don't know where you have plans to end this, but it'd be really strange bouncing them back into our world!
Writer With Sprite chapter 6 . 10/5/2011
The tension is building!
Cynnnie chapter 7 . 10/4/2011
Love the story! Can't wait for the next chapter. I can't believe Lisa would lead Dean on like that and then yell at him. Poor Dean. And poor Lisa...and Cas and Jo. I know Lisa was just as mad at herself. Hope they can get together!
Eryaforsthye chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
Love this - fascinating premised. Also, poor, poor Cas! *punches Dean on arm* Look forward to more!
Writer With Sprite chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Interesting chapter here. I almost never read sex fics, especially not slash, however, this one intrigued me because it's almost a total opposite-ish of today's culture. Good character study.
Writer With Sprite chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
Interesting chapter. Dean's starting to be relieved... we'll just have to see what happens next. I like Cas' invasion of personal space. Although I haven't watched a Supernatural episode where Cas is in it, it's how Cas is most often portrayed. I work with special needs (developmentally delayed) clients, and Cas reminds me of one who ALWAYS needs to be reminded of personal space. Anyway, good chapter.
Writer With Sprite chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Glad you updated.

The paragraph lengths are much better in this chapter. I think some of your paragraph lengths previously were a little bit long. In any paragraph over about 5 sentences, it's too long to me. I think in some instances, you have sentences that are very short (but hey, don't we all), like "Dean Cursed" - could you add a little more detail to that? Otherwise, this chapter is good.
Writer With Sprite chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Interesting concept; I'd like to see where you go with this. Very well written, good style/grammar etc. Make sure you keep paragraphs about 4-5 sentences each.

Wondering where their father is, and what he'd say if he knew about Dean's "secret..."

Update soon!