Reviews for No Film
Gina chapter 3 . 4/6
lol months turned into years..wish you would've continued. I just love Penelope an you did such an awesome job with this story, an how you made the characters so true to the originals. Wish there was more..
fanficfollower chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
I love, love, love this story, will you continue? Please?
Cabitha chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
hey, please finish this! this is so good! And there are so few Penelope FF's nowadays!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
i really like what your doing with this fanfiction keep it up
ashray4 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Please update soon I just love it
ashray4 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
So sweet!
ashray4 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Omg I love this
Kilani Writes chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Okay, that was so cute. AND I KNEW IT! JAKE SO KNOWS THE SECRET! Loved it! :D
Kilani Writes chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Oh Johnny boy... when will you tell her the truth! The truth sets y'all freeee!

I think Jake knows.
Kilani Writes chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I am in love with this fic. Whoa. Striking. Powerful. And gah! I wish this was how it went! Or at least, an outtake just like this!
TheFrenchGal chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Oh, this is so cute! I was legitimately giggling like an absolute idiot throughout the three chapters. :'D

I just discovered this story, but really, no need to worry about taking time to update. Writer block is a terrible but common thing. Take as long as you want. No need for it to be rushed, it's your story and you have to be happy about it. This fandom is pretty small, so I'm sure everyone is very grateful for this story. We'll wait as long as we have to. :)
MaTcHBoOkPoEt chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
I really like the story I loved Penelope! And all of James McAvoy's sexiness!
TheDivineMsEm chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Oh honey you can be a soppy romantic all you like! I absolutely love the plot, and I have a feeling you and I would work well togethee. Give me a shout if you ever want to work together, yeah? Otherwise, keep going with the fabulous writing you produce :)
Shakespeare's Lady chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I was very pleasantly surprised when I saw this had updated. I do hope that it won't be that long, but I'll be here through the long haul.

Nice chappie!
Twilight684 chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Hey I understand completely about having blocks when it comes to writing so don't worry about it :3 I really liked the chapter since it was really cute, and I can't wait to read more. I'm just curious about when Johnny's going to tell her the truth about first working for Lemon and that he's not really Max.