Reviews for UnBroken
Nex chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Ouch. Heartache-story. :(

but a good one. :)
Bleed Like Me chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
oh, that was really intriguing ... After I finished reading, I was wondering what must have happened, and all I can say is that I just need to know what happened! how's that Lil is dead? oh no ... I'm very curious! Please, you really should turn this one into fic! seriously, I really loved reading your story ... congratulations, you write very well .. and now, I can only say that I hope so much that you will turn this into a fic!

again, congratulations!

P.S: I also think she is so beautiful in black and white
ditzie-blonde chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Great one shot and it's a shame that you didn't continue with the rest of the story as it's a different take on things.

Very well written though and the description of Lilly through through a black and white photo was beautiful.
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Wonderfully written, but I have to say it does actually feel as if it is the start of something. I'm glad you've shared it, though!

Makes me wonder what else has happened to Lil in this story to make the person Scotty knows in that photo 'dead'. She's always been a sort of broken person (the appeal of her character/the show, I suppose), but for him to think her even more. Wow.

Lovely story with poignant wording and so emotional and yet not.