Reviews for Okamiden: Rising Heroes
There is no such thing as being to creative
Please update
Dragonfighter1512 chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
It was located st the sasa senuary(sorry if misspelled) at the hot springs
Dragonfighter1512 chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Is the quote 'just go for it'?
Dragonfighter1512 chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Miyumi's catchphrase is it 'let's jet'?
Dragonfighter1512 chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
Do a spin off please
yin-yangwolf32 chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
Please don't stop writing! I love your fanfics! *gives cookies* I'm feeling generous hehe
Nathalie chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
Jessy can you please tell me when your have updated, thanks. Miss you and love you lots! Leigh-ann misses you too.I'm so bored here. Are you getting out of school soon? I am. How is grandma and aunt Sis? I miss them so much. Tell grandma hi.
Nathalie chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
Wich story is the one that has the next chapter or have you not finished that one yet please text Leigh-Ann the answer.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
The riddle is eve.
Nathalie chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Jessy I know your probably not gonna read this tonight so I'll make it quick. Jessy I love your stories so much. And wish I was with tell me if anything interesting happens because i'm dieing of boredom. Talk to you later.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Guess what I'm reading this in a softball park if you try to text Leigh-Ann to reply we won't text you until about nine o clock or the morning. I love the story so far I miss you so much how is grandma and aunt sis please tell them I love them. Bye Ihope every thing is alright please note me if anything happens.
Nathalie chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Jessy I finished that chapter quite a few in oje day huh. Mabee you could add on to the trilogy that would be cool.
Nathalie chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Good job Jessy do you have any more stories like this one that you would recommend for me please answer thanks.
Spirits and Shadows chapter 14 . 11/21/2012
OH MY GOD YUMI'S ALIVE.
Shiranui: Shh, it was only 3 months and she was really busy.
*pout* 3 months of waiting for the next chapter after a cliffhanger...
Shiranui: *slap* Shut up and enjoy the chapter, doofus.
-*-*-*-*-*-
SUBMARINES! *shot* Under the sea... COME ON! Seriously? Submarines sub - under - marine - ocean.
Shiranui: Under the sea *shot*
NO NOT THAT SONG.
Shiranui: But you said-
SHUT. UP.
Shiranui: *locks her lips, buries the key, builds a house over the hole, and sleeps in the house*
... You're insane.
Shiranui: *pout*
-*-*-*-*-*-
Hush, Mimi, Yumi can't destroy Nippon because then she can't write any more fanfics about it. *shot* I mean, um, everything will be okay, Mimi, because you'll save it with Chibi and watch Kurow commit suicide and all that. *brick'd* WHAT?! I CAN'T COME UP WITH ANYTHING!
Shiranui: How about, 'you'll save the world' and all those goodies? WITHOUT mentioning depressing stuff?
You're no fun at all.
-*-*-*-*-*-
I love this story (oh my gosh there isn't a cliffhanger! *shot*) and it should be on my favorites list if it isn't already. Thank you so much for posting again, please post more again soon!