Reviews for Forever in your arms
Paper lantern18 chapter 8 . 1/15
lovely story but I really didn't like how sirius suddenly came back from the dead
kariza2013 chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
i really like it!
atymer chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
I was happy Harry had such ruthless men protecting him. Enemies continue to come after you if they aren't neutralized and Harry didn't need anything haunting him after finding his joy. I tapped into the painful joy Sev and Harry experienced being in love and believing themselves unworthy.
CheyRain chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
This is really good. I love it. I absolutely love the triad and I love Remus being with Sirius. The only issue I had in the whole story was Gabriel going after Remus then going after that Muggle but even that was done logically and somewhat tastefully.
Signed,
CheyRain
Mashkai30 chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
You have to write a sequel or an epilogue so I know what will happen
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
OMG i cried so hard it was so beautiful.
celeste.g.r chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Im enjoying the story very much. Good work
DeathEatersAreGreat chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
That was a great story but I am curious as to who the female traitor was. Keep up the good work
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
) I LOVE THIS! it is so EPIC! plus i always thought those 3 should be together
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
love it
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
Nice. Um...so is the girl Gabrial dealt w/ Hermione? And how did Harry kno 4 sure that she was fake? and what about Ron?
MareG8 chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
Awwwe, so nice... It doesn't hurt that I love Lucius/Severus/Harry pairings :) if you know any good ones, please recommend.
rekrula chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
good story so far, and you did a good job translating...kudos to you! there are a few "tense" issues, but i can get past them. thanks for sharing.
sonata hirano chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
love this fic :) you did a good job