Reviews for Who's That Chick?
Fallen99 chapter 11 . 3/26
Wait that's the last chapter? No way! Update soon okay so at some point you have to make it so Gil finds out Matt is really a guy.
Fallen99 chapter 7 . 3/26
I would like to say that as a Canadian that statement about us only knowing how to be nice is false although the hockey one was so true it was scary.
theacer250 chapter 11 . 2/25
I wonder how Gil will react to the whole "she" is a he thing
Ramengrl chapter 11 . 2/18
I can't wait to hear Gilberts reaction to when he find out the Mattie IS a guy, not just a girl with a boys name!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
Heh. Gil thinks matties a girl! Can't wait til he finds out she is a he.
Altarf chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
Lots and lots of love to you for updating! I love it!
Kairi-Yajuu2 chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
Pff. I'm still waiting for Gilly to find out Matt's a bro 3.

Seriously, that scene in the movie theater was friken hilarious 'Maybe Mattie didn't know he was into guys' - or something like that - I was rolling like HRE in my bed that was so funny. No, really, like 'lollollol he has no idea'

*siiiiigh* I missed this fic. ... I really missed this fic... Glad to have you back w
SilverMoonForever chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
Poor Gil... he hasn't realized that Mattie's a boy... I wonder how that will turn out?
Altarf chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
I have read this story quite often and I really, really wish you would update it. Do you plan to in the future?
Ashe Nightshade chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
GIL STILL DOESN'T KNOW MATTIE'S A DUDE :O xD :/
Does he learn soon?
Update please?
Ironicsheep chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
Sooo.. I just read all ten chapters and I have one thing to say ; wow. I seriously cried beacause of all the amazing emotion you put into this. I laughed, too, when Gil said something funny, or something in your imagery just made me laugh. Pleeeaase keep writing this and update soon! I'm really exited for the next chapter!
mynameisniallhearmeroar chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
Moooore! :D its amazayn! im going t read the rest of your stories! but update this one! pweeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeee! ich liebe dich! Je t'amie (right?)! Es tevi miul! Ti amo! ;P
southparkyaoifan chapter 10 . 5/24/2012
boo you arthur and al
Canada-Matthew chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
Just one question: When is Gil going to find out that Mattie really is a guy?
Ravynne Nightshade Dru chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Please update this! It's so amazing. Just the perfect story! I wonder how shocked Gilbert's going to be when he finds out his little Mattie is a boy