Reviews for Taste of Your Lips
ahans1b chapter 30 . 8/20
This is such a great story! The slow romantic build up was definitely worth it. Loved the tension with Neji courting Naruto too.
chaejyj chapter 26 . 6/18
u
DnMikado chapter 30 . 6/4
This was really cute! loved narutos little brother and was suprised that Gaara is Sasukes son here xD but I could totally picture them xD great story!
bts.neko-chan chapter 1 . 6/2
When the title of the book is called 'determination', it fills you with determination to finish the book.
moonlesslife chapter 30 . 1/12
Thank you for creating such an awesome story. It wa great read and I respect that you tak relationships slow. Love it
ohhhh chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
OH DAMN SASUKE IN YOUR FACE
holyyy shit tho... when sasuke was like 'i didnt hire you' and then naruto was like 'nope, you didnt... but neji did' i just started laughing omg suck it sasuke XD
Nyree Lydia chapter 30 . 9/21/2015
Gotta admit kinda disappointed it wasn't Nejinaru but I'm just in my phrase of not wanting SasuNaru right now cause THERES SO MANY IN THE WORLD but yea. You definitely thought out the character development and ur plot carefully. Loved it and would give it a 10/10. Was also furious when I found out someone basicallly copied and pasted ur work AND declared it was an original plot when we all know it was TOO similar to yours. Anyways kudos and good luck in any other future stories.
Hiyorai chapter 29 . 8/28/2015
I loved everything about this fic. Definitely in my top 5 now XD Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/23/2015
Itachi!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
"Did you want me to leave you there crying like a woman" - that's sexist.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
Nice chapter, but I really don't like how the female characters are almost always the male character's assistants in fics like this.
YaoiHimeSama chapter 30 . 2/19/2015
this is the best story I have ever read! (:
SuicidalxTeddy chapter 30 . 12/17/2014
Spend a few weeks reading this. I loved it.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
You know, bcoz of this chapter, i now ship the NejiNaru pair!hehe
Guest chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
Hello. I just wanted to say that I really like your story so far, and that I absolutly love your charakters. Espicially the twins, they're just to adorable. There's just one thing about this chapter I thought you'd want to know. Narutos german phrase makes no sense, and I thought you wanted to make it seem like he knows how to cuss in german. I'm German and "stechen" is a verb, not a cussword. I'd recomand you to use a phrase like:"Fick dich, du Wichser (wanker)/Arsch (ass)/Arschloch (asshole)!" instead.
That's all I had to say, now back to reading this awsome story of yours! XD
Goodbye.