Reviews for Taste of Your Lips
Hiyorai chapter 29 . 8/28
I loved everything about this fic. Definitely in my top 5 now XD Thank you for writing it!
Itachi!
"Did you want me to leave you there crying like a woman" - that's sexist.
Nice chapter, but I really don't like how the female characters are almost always the male character's assistants in fics like this.
YukinaUzuha chapter 30 . 2/19
this is the best story I have ever read! (:
SuicidalxTeddy chapter 30 . 12/17/2014
Spend a few weeks reading this. I loved it.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
You know, bcoz of this chapter, i now ship the NejiNaru pair!hehe
Guest chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
Hello. I just wanted to say that I really like your story so far, and that I absolutly love your charakters. Espicially the twins, they're just to adorable. There's just one thing about this chapter I thought you'd want to know. Narutos german phrase makes no sense, and I thought you wanted to make it seem like he knows how to cuss in german. I'm German and "stechen" is a verb, not a cussword. I'd recomand you to use a phrase like:"Fick dich, du Wichser (wanker)/Arsch (ass)/Arschloch (asshole)!" instead.
That's all I had to say, now back to reading this awsome story of yours! XD
Goodbye.
Kuroshitsuji95 chapter 29 . 10/16/2014
I absolutely loved this story, so thank you very much! 3 3 3
And I'm looking forward to read the sequels too! :')

But can I ask something? Why did you transferred the lemon to another site? O.o

Thanks again! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I think someone using your story, when reading it feels it its word for word. they just change the title and characters.

s/9539233/5/Only-For-Us
reddoggie chapter 29 . 10/5/2014
Oh my god wow! I'm so glad I read this, first I started with Taste of Your Body, b/c originally I thought 'SasuNaru? Nah' but then wanted to read more after reading some of the sequel. Aw so cute, even if I knew the ending kind of haha. :D

Oh god even more! When you mentioned Iruka and Kakashi I just, squealed! So awesomely wonderful there's going to be a third fic! Makes me wonder bout Itachi in all this?.. I'm not up to date with ToYB, but will get around to it, so happy, thanks!QQ
berry5tz chapter 29 . 7/15/2014
Hello..I just found this story ah, was it 2 days ago? Anyway, I finally finished.

This story is fantastic! I enjoyed every minute of it. The writing was great and everything was well written.

The little boys were adorable. I loved all 3. But little Minato was my hands down favorite.

I loved how you developed the relationship between Sasuke and Naruto. I loved the pacing of it. It wasn't rushed. I hate when its a rushed deal . The reader doesn't get the pleasure of learning about these learning of what truly binds these characters to each other.

This story was fun !
Thanks for writing it
BlackProdigy chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Oh oh...should've looked where you're going Neji. This is very interesting. I like it.
angelica90 chapter 17 . 6/13/2014
I swear the greatest characters are the kids. You just made the most ideal kids! I adore your approach to the story. Very expressive, I like that. Definitely one of my new found favorite stories. Thank you! IT'S AWESOME!
rebelghost85 chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
This was a hilarious chapter.
1,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »